Painful Moments

Pedri's POV

It's ruining me walking around every day knowing my best friend is closer and closer to her end. Though I am trying because they have a baby who is honestly getting so big and he was only born three months ago.

Everyone loves him, the world loves him the amount of gifts that were sent in for him. Mais moved back to her fathers house because she wanted to be back at her home for everything else.

She's kept the other house in order for Pablo to head back to after she passes and spend it with the children. She has put money away for the kids for when they turn eighteen and she has deals with car shops and things for them.

She has a soy everything sorted out. She has a plan to buy Pablo a puppy as well which Aurora is co-parenting while we're away during football because she doesn't want him to feel alone.

She bought her father a horse because he is retiring once she's gone. My parents are moving into his house after Macie's gone because he would've then lost his wife and his daughter by the same thing which is going to be so much pain.

Fernando is lost he is scared to speak to anyone but he visits Macie on the daily, we grew a bond with her as kids as not many people grow with their cousins. She's our sister.

The team have been so supportive but being around them while they talk about her isn't something I can actually do. Though Ferran is scared for her to die he absolutely adores her and Emmie and It's gonna hurt him.

I couldn't say much more based on me because I hate expressing my feeling but I just know it'll wreck my whole heart the minute she's gone but I do promise to look after her children, her husband, the family.

Everyone who means the world to her is everyone I will look after and Barcelona I will take to my grave only for her.

Macie's POV

I heard a knock at the door downstairs while I slowly made my way down the stairs to answer. I opened it up my eyes scanned over the girl who was stood in front of me and I just let out a small sigh and nodded.

She came inside as we made our way back upstairs to my bedroom I took Javier out his crib and sat back down onto the bed with him in my arms feeding him his bottle.

"There's not much time left I just need to solve things with you." She says while scanning her eyes over Javier. "He's beautiful." She adds on. "Thank you." I say with a small nod.

"Well anyway, you're always my best friend Macie even though I did do you so dirty." She says and I then looks up to her and I just smile. "You did but I guess now is better than never when it comes to forgiveness." I say.

"Hearing everything about you going through this actually hurts." She says and I take her hand while leaning Javier against my shoulder. "It's killing everyone and it just kills me so much of how many people's hearts i'm breaking." I sigh.

"That's just who you are Macie. You're such a lovely person and the world absolutely adores you. You remind me of Princess Diana." She chuckles. "She was so long ago. I wonder if Emmie will ever learn about her." I say.

"Oh I will find out for you don't you worry." She laughs and I just smile. "You know the thought of dying is actually scary?" I say looking towards her. "It will be but I wanna be here for you." She says. "I have supposedly four months left." I shrug taking ahold of Javier again.

"Four months?" She looks shocked. "That's what was said yeah." She looks down at the ground and I see a few tears fall from her eyes. "Oh how I regret how horrible I was to you Macie. We deserved more time." She says. "Everything happens for a reason Laila. Remember that." I reply.

Laila and I have a few different conversations within the time she's here and then she soon leaves. I love the sight of this bedroom it's just so lovely and more at home and I know it's where I wanna be to end my life.

This night ended with Javier in my arms, Emmie tightly by my side and Pablo just next to her watching a movie all in my room together just as a four as we do this most nights to make it feel better.