Back To Manny

After Barça got their win we all celebrated in the hotel bar. Though we did make an agreement with Foden that we will head back to Manny next weekend and stay with them for the time being.

Oh how excited and happy I was to be going back to Manny I found it so exciting. Pedri told me he couldn't go as he had some business to do here honestly I couldn't tell you what but it must be something important.

To save the stress I was packing early because uz didn't want to have Pablo stressing over everything again so I already had everything packed and ready to go. I was leaning against the window watching Pablo and Emmie outside in the garden.

They were kicking about a ball as Pablo was helping her get into a few tricks she's been wanting to do. Though she's just gotten back from training it's usually how to score and how to tackle but she's exhausted so it's a few fun things.

I decided to go downstairs get out some bread and make them some toast with jam on because I think Pedri has some big meal planned out tonight so I wouldn't want to ruin it for him.

"Pablo! Emmie!" I shouted as they both walked in Emmie gasped as she smelt the toast and took it from me with a smile. "Thank you!!" Pablo placed a kiss onto my cheek as he took his one. "Thank you."

I shrugged a little as I sat down with them to eat my own slice of toast. "Pedri has some big meal planned for us tonight. I think the teams coming round." Pablo nodded as he swallowed his food to talk.

"I saw it in the group chat, he asked everyone to come round for about seven." This boy just plans anything I swear. "That'll do. House is clean anyway." We were then chucked out of the kitchen by Pedri so he could make the dinner.

Emmie Pablo and I just decided to watch a movie on the tv but then I went and set up the table making it look pretty like we made an effort. He's lucky my tables actually big enough for all these people.

The door had gone and Pablo went to answer it the whole team walked in together but guess where Emmie already was. In Ferran's arms. We had sat down at the table together a few conversations there and then but they biggest question was.

"What is Pedri doing." We couldn't even answer because we didn't know. He's been so needy on the making food for people he makes breakfast lunch and dinner now and it's always so good but we want to know why he does it.

"Honestly we don't know." I said but it just left everyone confused. "Macie can I take her home?" Ferran looked at me with Emmie next to him. I just laughed. "Go ahead." Pablo nodded. "Yup." He loves her and it's so cute.

Pedri came through with a complete feast on everyone's plate. It was a whole roast for us all and I was shocked because this must've took a lot of effort and he didn't even ask for any help
for any of us.

Nobody even asked any questions when he sat down all their was, was a thank you for everyone as we ate with another few conversations heading along us. Dinner finished and we had a few games like karaoke and bored games for over this many people.

It was eventually Emmie's bed time. Ferran helped me settle her down then she fell asleep
in her bed. We then went out into the garden all had a few drinks but not too much as we watch the sunset from the garden as my house was on a hill.

Only a few hours later everyone had left to head home and I was so exhausted but I gave Pedri a hug. "Thank you. You're honestly amazing." I could feel the warm smile he had against his lips as he hugged me back. "It's my pleasure." He said.

He then made his way upstairs as Pablo and I did just seconds later we got into bed and we fell asleep.

Next Weekend

We were at the airport, we were perfectly on time for the first time in like forever. We were just at a burger king right now as Emmie was pretty hungry. She got these little kids nuggets with a Fanta and some fries.

I wasn't really hungry so Pablo got a burger but I just waited till we landed at Manny. We eventually got onto the plane after this large line and people asking Pablo for photos and autographs.

Emmie was fast asleep by the time we took our seats so I sat her in and strapped her in the to seat. The plane ride was pretty boring it was just like every other one of our plane rides.

As we landed in Manny Phil was waiting for us outside the airport to pick us up. I didn't sell my home I had here because as I grew close to people in Manchester I knew i'd be back.

I gave him a hug as Emmie did too he shook hands with Pablo as we then got into the car. "Rebecca has a dinner meal planned for tonight at a restaurant if you all want to come." I nodded as I left him a warm smile. "Of course!"

He dropped us off at my home and gave me a little note of where the restaurant is. "I'll see you soon." I nodded as I took the note then going inside. "Can you get Emmie like a cute outfit out and i'll get out ours?"

Pablo nodded as he placed a kiss onto my forehead taking Emmie's bag. I walked into the room with our bag and took out jeans and a shirt for Pablo and a short black dress for myself to go with his jeans.

Luckily I had some black heels in this house or this would've been stress hell. My car is still here safe. Gladly. We have to be at the restaurant in about an hour so we have so much time.

"Macie, how we actually getting there." I sighed leaning against the door frame. "My car." For him to think i'd let us just turn up without anything is silly. I didn't get rid of my home why would I get rid of my car?

"You still have it?" He asked as I then just chuckled. "I do." I then got myself ready into the little black dress and the heels. I added some makeup to my face to brighten myself up. I curled my hair waited for Pablo to get ready then got Emmie into the car.

We waited in the car for Pablo as he got in he started touching things around my car I raised my brow and shoved him a little. "Hey. Stop touching stuff." He put his hands up in his defence and laughed. "My bad."

I rolled my eyes playfully then making my way to the fancy restaurant Rebecca had invited us to. When we got there we understood what he meant by fancy he didn't actually say it would be an event.

I had to show identification that I was able to come inside. We got out the car Emmie was by my side because she could see this was a big thing with a lot of people so she didn't want to run around.

"Macie, Pablo." Rebecca smiled. "I'm glad you could make it." She gave Emmie a hug then we made our way inside. It's Rebecca's birthday of course! I didn't bring anything! I should've known.

I leant up to Pablo's ear and whispered. "It's her birthday." I meant away and you could tell
in his face he wasn't expecting it neither. Though that's when we realised nobody had actually brought gifts.

We sat down at the table ordering our food and that's when Rebecca spoke. "Thank you all for coming. The strict rule of no gifts due to how I didn't really feel like carrying them home." We all laughed a little. "Though I do thank you all for being here."

That is why we hadn't brought anything. Thank goodness.