Weekend Break

Pedri walked in from his date with Lail as Pablo and I looked up at him we seen the way his eyes were red ready to burst into tears.

I stood up immediately running towards him as he collapsed into my arms crying.I ran my hand through his hand holding him to my chest as he cried.

Pablo was next to me with his hand on my shoulder as we just sat in silence to let him get it out. I laid my head just against his as it calmed him down a little knowing he had comfort within him.

He soon calmed as I was kneeled against the floor with him he signed wiping his eyes. I unwrapped my arms from him as I looked up at Pablo then back to him.

"Laila... Laila broke up with me-" He shook his head he was heartbroken and for the first time as well. Pedri's saw me go through heartbreak but he's never felt it himself.

I had a pout on my lips as I again hugged him so tightly. Pablo bent down and wrapped his arms around us both. "I'm sorry P. I'm sorry." Pablo said as Pedri shook his head and sighed.

"It's all going to work out I promise you." I smiled a little as he looked towards me giving me a small smile back. "You know what. Nobody has training this weekend and nobody has a game so let's book a weekend away hm?"

Pedri and Pablo looked at each other before they eventually nodded to agreement. "Well it doesn't sound too bad." I stood up helping Pedri up with me as I walked straight towards the stairs.

"Macie you're not planning it." I flipped him off with a slight smirk then ran upstairs as they both of them ran after me. I laughed running into my room slamming the door closed locking it shut.

One of them went to open the door then groaned. "Macie! I honestly don't trust you to plan a weekend away!" I rolled my eyes taking my computer from the desk then sitting down at my vanity.

"Macie! Let us in!" I ignored them to annoy them more while I scrolled through little places. There was this cabin close by with two bedrooms, a hot tub, a beautiful view of a lake and a large living room.

I messaged the owner to ask for availability and for my own luck there was just a cancellation!! I booked it with her sending her the money straight up then closing all tabs putting the computer away to walk back to my door.

I opened it up looking down to see the two of them sitting outside my door on the floor. "You two are weird." They both stood up and walked into my room and straight onto my bed.

Pedri picked up my teddy bear giving it a death stare as if it was gonna kill him. I watched him slightly in confusion before the both of them stared me down.

"What've you booked." They said in sync making me think my boyfriends not my boyfriends and he's my cousins boyfriend it was odd but that's just them.

I sat myself in between Pablo's legs and smiled down at Pedri. "You'll find out tomorrow I'm driving." He huffed clearly wanting to drive but I shook my head so he gave up.

"You can stay in here tonight if you want. I have an extra mattress under my bed with blankets and pillows." He smiled a little he didn't want to be alone tonight and Pablo slept in my room so twos better than one right?

He got off the bed and pulled the mattress from under the bed placing it just next to my own. He set up the blankets and pillow and then grabbed my teddy bear. "Mine for the night."

"Go ahead." I laughed shaking my head getting into the covers laying my head on Pablo. "Alexa turn off bedroom lights." I then closed my eyes against his chest and fell asleep.

Day 1

I woke up earlier than the boys to pack our cases as they have no idea what to even pack. Our stuff ended up fitting into all the cases and this only took me around an hour so I took the next hour to get myself sorted.