Our Evolution

From that giant explosion going off, Sleeper managed to getaway and save Twice in the process as well and was now standing on the ledge of a building where he looked down where he was fighting Carnage who also escaped the explosion but did not know where they went, so a Sleeper then placed an unconscious twice on to the roof, he then looked back at the construction grounds to make sure he didn't miss anything.

~Tsuyu~

"Sleeper, do you see anything down there?"

~Sleeper~

"No, all I see is smoke."

~Tsuyu~

"I see, do you think Bakugou got out?"

~Sleeper~

"Maybe, but I don't know, we did see his symbiote take the full force of the explosion after all."

~Tsuyu~

"I hope that he is all right."

~Sleeper~

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope so too."

As Sleeper/Tsuyu kept looking, they suddenly heard Twice groaning, so Sleeper turns around and sees Anti-Venom holding up Twice by his neck.

~Sleeper~

"You're alive!"

~Anti-Venom~

"Of course I am, it's going to take more than that to kill me, but I cannot say the same for him."

Anti-Venom says that as he tightened his grip around Twice's neck, making him gron out of pain.

~Sleeper~

"Stop!"

~Anti-Venom~

"Why should I?, He needs to pay for what he's done."

~Sleeper~

"No he doesn't, so put him down, NOW!"

From hearing Sleeper yell, Anti-Venom turns his head and look directly at Sleeper, and they looked at one another for entertainment Anti-Venom soon let go of Twice, letting him drop down to the ground, after doing so Anti-Venom turns towards Sleeper and begins clenching his fist which Sleeper notices right away and begins to crunch his fist as well.

~Sleeper~

"You don't have to do this."

~Anti-Venom~

"Oh yes, yes we do."

~Sleeper~

"Then so be it."

~Streets~

Meanwhile in the streets, Venom/Deku was still looking for Riot/Shigaraki, but from doing so they were picking up the scent of phage and Lasher which was oddly mixed in with Riot's scent.

~Venom~

"Hmm, Izuku, there is something strange going on."

~Deku~

"Yeah I know, you think we should try to regroup with the others."

~Venom~

"No, I think it's best that we stay here."

~Deku~

"All right, if you say so."

So as Venom begin taking a few steps forward, something was lurking from the rooftops above, until suddenly it then jumped off and headed straight towards Venom, but as it was about to pounce on to Venom, he then turned around and grabbed the pouncer by his waist and threw him down the street, but while flying down the street, a giant sharp blade came out from his forearm which he then large directly into the ground stopping him from flying further back, after doing so he pulled his blade right out from the ground and stood up where he then looked directly towards Venom, but while looking at one another Venom picked up four scents coming off of this pouncer which were Phage, Lasher, Riot, and Shigaraki.