What Happened

After what happened at the warehouse, police officers and pro Heroes begin arriving at the area, Deku's entire group fled from the scene and brought Shinso, Bakugou, and Ragdoll to the nearest hospital, from doing so word about Bakugou being saved was quickly sent to the heroes who were completely shocked from hearing this, once All Might and a group of Heroes arrived at the hospital they were soon brought to Bakugou's room, once they arrived at a room they stepped inside and saw him sitting up on his bed with a cast on his right arm being held up by a arm sling.

~All Might~

"Young Bakugou!"

All Might go over to Bakugou's bedside and looks at him with a worried expression.

~All Might~

"Are you feeling all right?"

As All Might asked that, Bakugou didn't look at him at all, down instead he continued looking down.

~Bakugou~

"Yeah I'm fine."

~All Might~

"Thank goodness, I am truly sorry that I couldn't save you back there."

~Bakugou~

"It's fine, what matters is that I was saved in the end."

~All Might~

"Yes, you're right about that, but who saved you."

Before Bakugou could open his mouth and tell him, All Might suddenly heard a familiar voice.

~Deku~

"We did."

Hearing that, All Might and all the other turned around to the doorway to see Deku's and his group, as the heroes looked at the group, the second top hero Endeavor walked over to to his son, Shoto Todoroki.

~Endeavor~

"Shoto!, What are you doing here!"

~Todoroki~

"It's like Midoriya said, we were the ones to save Bakugou."

Hearing that and never glanced over at the others and looked at them angrily.

~Endeavor~

"You are all fools ft attempting this rescue, all four of you should be expelled from UA for attempting."

As Endeavor said that, he then felt a large hand be placed on his left shoulder, which then turns his head to see All Might.

~All Might~

"Don't be so rash Endeavor, these young students saved their fellow classmates, but that does not mean they should go without punishment, so let me handle this, I am one of their teachers after all."

~Endeavor~

"(Tisk) fine, do what you wish with them."

~All Might~

"I will my old friend."

After saying that, All Might removed his hand from Endeavor's shoulder and went over to Deku and his group, where he stood tall looking at them.

~All Might~

"All right the five of you come with me, I have one long lecture to give you."

Hearing that they knotted their head to him, after doing so all might stepped out of the room and began walking down the hallway with Deku's group following behind him, after a short while they soon entered a waiting room, as all five of them stood in a row, All Might muscly body suddenly poof into smoke, which revealed his fragile weak body to the others who have not seen it.