Let There Be Carnage

While Venom and Riot were still fighting one another, Bakugou and Shinso along with Ragdoll were making the way over to the entrance of the warehouse, but as they're only a few feet from the door, something big lands right in front of them making them stumble back and fall to the ground, as they both looked up at the same time they then saw a large feminine figure towing over them.

~???~

"Where do you think you're going?"

From hearing it say that, Bakugou quickly raised up his right hand shoot an explosion straight at it, but as the palm of his hand was beginning to light up, the creature quickly notices it and grabs hold of his wrist and throws him all the way back where he came from, seeing that happened Shinso knew there was no way he could beat this thing, so happy family grab hold of Ragdolls and picks himself up and begin running straight towards the direction Bakugou was thrown towards, as he did so the creatur began to smile widely.

~???~

"That's it, run for me!"

As it said this it then jumped up to the beams of the ceiling and begin chasing after Shinso from above, but as it was swinging and jumping to different beams, Shinso heard this and began picking up the pace, but while he was running Venom and Riot stopped fighting temporarily as they stood across from one another with complete eye contact with the other.

~Riot~

"You know you can beat me Venom, so just give up and die alongside your host!"

~Venom~

"Screw that and screw you, we will beat you no matter what!"

~Riot~

"Well if the both of you are so certain of that, come at me!"

As those two begin charging towards one another, they then stopped when they suddenly heard something coming their way, so as they both turn their heads they then saw Shinso, but while he was running heat looked over his shoulder and suddenly had a shock expression on his face, from that expression he could be tossed Ragdoll aside, from doing so something then landing right on top of him which made a lot of dust get blown up into the air blocking Venom and Riot's sight, but while those two weren't able to, Shinso was able to see it all as he stared right up at the creature that stared right into his face.

~???~

"I caught you."

While staring up at the creature, he quickly thought of me using his quirk, but before I could even open his mouth, the creature turned its left hand into a blade dad and stabbed him right through his stomach, just around the time the creature did that the dust begin to clear, letting Venom and Riot see again, and the first thing they saw was the creature who is stabbed Shinso, from seeing that Deku and Venom were completely shocked.

~Deku/Venom~

"SHINSO!" / "SHINSO!"

Yelling out his name grabbed the creatures attention as it then turned its head towards Venom and smiled.

~???~

"Father."

As it said that it then took its bladed hand out of Shinso's stomach has it then begins sprinting at it with all fours, even from seeing it heading straight towards him, the creature was so fast Venom couldn't couldn't think quick enough to dodge, soon enough the creature tackle Venom to the ground has it then synced its fingers deep into his shoulders, as venomous pinned down he looked up at the creature who was smiling straight out of his face.

~Venom~

"Who are you?"

~???~

"We are..."

The creature stop speaking as it then pulls back half of its face to reveal the right side of Himiko Toga's face.

~Toga/Carnage~

"Carnage."

As Deku and Venom stand right at Toga and Carnage, they knew they were both in big trouble.

~Toga/Carnage~

"Now we're just like you." / "Now we're just like you."

~Venom~

"Oh shit."

While they continued staring right at Toga and Carnage, Riot suddenly runs up and kicks them off of venom, due to this Venom slid away and stood right back up, after doing so he kept his eyes on Riot and Carnage.

~Riot~

"Stay out of this child, this is between us."

As Riot said that, Cardinals then covers Toga's face as it then stood right up and stared at Riot.

~Carnage~

"That might be so, but he is my father, and from that it also includes me as well."

~Riot~

"So are you going to fight me as well?"

~Carnage~

"Yes, and the only one that can kill my father, is ME!"

Saying that Carnage launched itself straight towards Riot, and before he knew it Carnage was already right in his face, where it then grabbed hold of his neck and threw him straight to a wall, after hitting the wall right then saw Carnage turn both of its hands into scythe, from seeing that right decided to turn his hands into axes, with that the teeth charge that one another and begin attacking one another with their bladed hands, but as those two were fighting one another, Deku and Venom quickly took this opportunity to check on Shinso, so as they quickly rushed over towards him they then saw him still breathing but notice he was losing a lot of blood, seeing that they both knew they needed to get him out of there now, so he picked him and Ragdoll, he even went to Bakugou who is smelled, going over to him they noticed that he was barely unconscious so they picked him up as well, so with those three in his arms, he was about to run off and leave, but before you could he turned around and saw the rest of the league of villain members looking at him, as they stared at them, then I'm told them something.

~Venom~

"Leave now!"

As they heard him say that, the league of villain members followed his orders and quickly run straight to the back door, as they begin to leave so did Venom as well, as even leaped up and broke through the skylight window, from breaking through the window, Todoroki who's on a rooftop in the far distance saw him through binoculars.

~Todoroki~

"That's them, do it now you two!"

As Todoroki Said that, Scream then let out her loudest screech through an ice made tube which head straight towards the direction of the warehouse, answer screech reaches the warehouse it then begins to shake it vigorously, which made it begin to collapse due to all the shaking, eventually the entire Warehouse collapsed.

~To be continued~