We Lost Scram

As Deku was in his room doing some studying, he couldn't help but to think about all that's happened today and even letting out a sigh, from him doing that I'm going to begin speaking to him from inside.

~Venom~

"Izuku, are you feeling all right?"

~Deku~

"Yeah, it's just that everything that's happened has gone worse for us."

~Venom~

"Yes it has, I don't even know what to do about it."

~Deku~

"Our best choice is to just stay out of it completely I'm focus what we're doing now."

~Venom~

"I hate that choice, but seeing that we don't have any others I guess we'll have to go with it."

With that said, Deku continued his studying while Venom fell silent inside of him, but as soon as we went back to studying he soon heard a knock which made him look over at his door, doing so he then hears knock again but this time it was much closer compared to his door, but as another knock happened he then turn his attention over to the glass door to his balcony, has he looked over there he didn't hear the knocking continuing, so he got up from the chair and made his way over to the balcony were you then grabbed his curtains and slide them aside, doing so he then saw Mania which alerted him to back away and make Venom come out, once Venom was now out he was prepared to attack, but looking at Mania he saw that she wasn't taking any type of fighting stance at all, and said she stood there looking at him, before Deku and Venom could figure out what her intentions were, she suddenly stepped aside revealing Momo on her knees with her head down, seeing that Deku made Venom go back into him as then made his way over to the glass door where he then slides it open and stepped out to his balcony where he then kneeled down and grab hold of Momo's shoulders.

~Deku~

"Yaoyorozu, are you all right!?"

~Momo~

"I'm fine but... She's gone."

~Deku~

"Who's gone?"

Momo raises her head revealing streaks of dry tears running from her eyes down her cheeks.

~Momo~

"Scream... She's gone."

Hearing that, Deku and Venom couldn't believe it knowing how strong Scream was.

~Deku~

"What?, That's impossible, Yaoyorozu tell me what happened."

Asking that to Momo, Deku suddenly felt a hand grab onto his right shoulder, which then made him turn his head to look up at Mania.

~Mania~

"It's best that we going to your room, we don't want any unwanted listeners."

~Deku~

"You're right."

As Deku said that, many of them removed her hand from his shoulder letting him help Momo back onto her feet as even placed her arm around his shoulder and began bringing her into his room, once inside he sat her down onto his bed, Mania also entered the room and shut the balcony door as well and leaned against it afterwards.

~Deku~

"All right Momo, could you please tell me what happened to Scream."

~Momo~

"We thought... We thought we could handle her... But it seems that we were wrong."

~Deku~

"What did you do?"

~Momo~

"We went after Anti-Venom."

Hearing that, Deku's eyes widened as he now realizes what truly happened to Scream.

~Venom~

"Ask her if she was eaten."

~Deku~

"What she eaten?"

~Momo~

"Yes, right in front of me, I couldn't save her."

~Venom~

"This is not good Izuku."

As Venom said that his head then came out from Deku's back.

~Venom~

"Now that she's been eatin, Anti-Venom has now grown stronger then before."

~Deku~

"What?, How's that possible?"

~Venom~

"Well if a symbiote eats another symbiote then that means they will gain their strength and become twice as stronger than they were before."

~Deku~

"Then if that's possible, then that means Scream is..."

~Venom~

"Gone forever."

As Venom said that, Deku look at Momo and saw that tears were beginning to form in her eyes, seeing that he did the one thing he could and that was to embrace her in a hug.

~Deku~

"I'm so sorry Momo, if I knew you were actually going to go after him, we would have tagged along and never let this happen."

Momo raises her arms up and grab hold of Deku's shirt, doing so she then posted her head on to his shoulder.

~Momo~

"I should be the one apologizing to you Midoriya, if we just listened to you back at the nurse's office then Scream will still be alive."

From Momo saying that, she then began to shed tears on to Deku's shoulder, hearing her cry Deku suddenly gotten real serious, doing so Venom senseless and looked over at Mania.

~Venom~

"You there, seeing that you're not a threat, I order you to go gather the other symbiotes to meet on the rooftop of this dormitory, can you do that?"

~Mania~

"Sure thing."

Saying that she then got off the glass door and turned around where she then slides it open, but right before she could step out to the balcony, Deku after a question.

~Deku~

"Wait, tell me... Tell me who you really are?"

Hearing that question, Mania looked over her shoulder where she then opened the left side of her face revealing Jiro.

~Jiro~

"It's me, Midoriya."

From hearing that familiar voice, Deku knew who exactly that was.

~Deku~

"We'll talk later, Jiro."

~Jiro~

"All right, see you then."

With that said, Mania then covered Jiro's face and look the head where she then stepped onto the balcony and leaked up into the air together the other symbiotes, once she left, Deku then pulled apart from Momo but had his hands still on to her shoulders.

~Deku~

"Momo, I need you to tell me everything that happened in the fight between you and Anti-Venom, do you think you can do that for me."

~Momo~

"Y-yeah, sure thing."

~Deku~

"Thank you, and I promise we will stop him."

With Deku saying that, Momo then begin to explain everything that happened in the fight between her and Anti-Venom in perfect detail.

~To be continued~