The Truth Comes Out

As a person saw pitch back darkness they then heard a female voice telling that person to wake up.

~???~

"Wake up... Wake up... WAKE UP!"

With those final words said the person suddenly open their eyes and is revealed to be Jiro who is staring up at the blue sky, while laying there she then sat up and rubbed the back of her head.

~Jiro~

"Ugh, what happened?"

From saying that she then got a flash of her memory which showed her he thrown out the window by Anti-Venom, from remembering that she then looks up and sees the broken window she was thrown out of, after doing so she then looks at her body and surprisingly she does not see a single scratch on her.

~Jiro~

"What the?"

Before Jiro can try to figure all this out, she then heard her name being called.

~Mina~

"Jiro!"

Hearing her name being called out she then turned her head towards her right and saw Mina, Denki, Shouji, and satou running over towards her, as soon as they reached over to her they slowly begin picking her up to her feet.

~Shouji~

"Jiro, are you all right?"

~Jiro~

"Yeah I am."

~Denki~

"Thank God you are right, I thought you might have-"

Denki stops himself from speaking any further as he then makes his eyes look down to the ground.

~Satou~

"Well even if you're feeling right, I still think we should take you to the nurses office, just in case."

~Jiro~

"All right then, whatever you guys say."

So with that said, Shouji and lifted her offer her feet and began carrying her, from that they all begin heading to the nurse's office, a few minutes later they soon arrived at the nurse's office where everyone else was at, from them stepping inside they see Jiro, seeing her a few of her classmates run over to it to see if she was all right.

~Toru~

"Jiro, you okay?"

~Jiro~

"Yeah I am, but what's going on in here?"

As Jiro said that she looked over it at her other classmates who were gathered in front of one of the beds and the nurse's office.

~Ojiro~

"Well after what happens, everyone was curious why three of our other classmates have the same quirk like Midoriya."

~Jiro~

"Wait, did you just say three?"

~Sero~

"Yeah he did, it turns out that black and white one is Bakugou."

Hearing that was quite shocking, especially for Jiro who's nearly thrown out of a window by that symbiote.

~Jiro~

"So if he has the same thing like Midoriya, then that means Tsu and Yaoyorozu do as well.

~Shinso~

"They do but they're not the only one."