Welcome Aboard

On the very next day Deku texted Momo and Tsuyu very early in the morning, telling them to head to UA before any of their classmates or other students arrive at the school, texting that to them they were quick to respond back with a all right, seeing that we went ahead and began changing into the school uniform, once he was done he then grabbed his backpack and stepped out his room as he then went over to the front door where he then began to put his shoes on, but while he was putting his shoes on, he is a door open, so he turns around and sees his mom stepping out from her room.

~Inko~

"Izuku?, What are you doing up so early?"

~Deku~

"Oh, well I forgot to tell you that I'll be heading to school very early today, so that's why I'm up so early."

~Inko~

"Ah, is that so?, Well if that's the case then be safe on your way there."

~Deku~

"I will mom, have a great rest of your day."

~Inko

"You too Izuku."

Hearing that, Izuku smiles at his mom, after that he stepped out the apartment where he then begin to leave the apartment complex to head over to the train station, once you arrived at the train station he got on to the early morning train which only had a few people on it, after getting on it then begin moving, taking him to his destination, but while he was on the train, Tsuyu and Momo shortly arrived before Deku, Momo got there much earlier due to her family's chauffeur, a few minutes after her arrival Tsuyu also arrived, but as the two were in there empty class together, Momo still had no clue about Tsuyu and her symbiote Sleeper, due Izuku not telling her after he discovered she had a symbiote, so while the two are in class together, Momo just kept looking over at Tsuyu while sitting down at her desk and wondered why she was here so early as well, a couple minutes later Momo got tired of wondering and still up from her desk, where she then began to make her way over to Tsuyu, after doing so she then stood on the left side of Tsuyu's desk, which grabbed Tsuyu's attention to look over at momo.

~Momo~

"Morning Tsu."

~Tsuyu~

"Oh, good morning Yaoyorozu, can I help you with something?"

~Momo~

"A matter of fact you can."

Saying that, Momo places both hands on Tsuyu's desk.

~Momo~

"Could you tell me why you here so early?"

~Tsuyu~

"Well it's the same reason why you're here of course."

~Momo~

"And what's that?"

As Tsuyu was about to say the reason why she is here, they've been here the top door slide open, which make them look over toward the door to see Deku enter the classroom, seeing him, Momo takes her hands off of Tsuyu's desk and faces towards Deku, Tsuyu get up from her seat and also looks over at Deku as well.

~Deku~

"Ah, so the two of you are here already?, Good."

Saying that, Deku then goes over to Momo and Tsuyu.

~Tsuyu~

"Good morning Midoriya, how are you doing today? (Ribbit)"

~Deku~

"Pretty good, thank you for asking."

~Tsuyu~

"You're welcome. (Ribbit)"

As Momo saw this small interaction, she wondered when did these two got so friendly all of a sudden.

~Momo~

"So Midoriya, did you explain to me why you said the two of you are she already, while entering the classroom?"

~Deku~

Well because Tsu here is one of us."

~Momo~

"What do you mean one of us?"

~Deku~

"Well it's best that Tsu shows you."

From saying that, Sleeper then begin to come out of Tsuyu's chest and begin spreading throughout her entire body until eventually Sleeper covered heard from neck to toe, seeing this Momo what's so surprise to finally see another symbol besides Venom.

~Momo~

"This is amazing Asui, when did you get this symbiote?"

~Tsuyu~

"On the last day of my internship."

~Momo~

"I see, so what is its name?"

~Tsuyu~

"His name is Sleeper, he told me all about the symbias and mentioned that there are others who also have symbiotes in my school, which turned out to be you two."

~Deku~

"That's right, she told me this and more yesterday night when I returned home."

~Momo~

"Then if she told you yesterday, why didn't you tell me?"

~Deku~

"Well I thought you would have liked to see it in person than to tell you over the phone."

~Momo~

"Well appreciate that you wanted me to see Tsuyu and her symbiote in person, but you still should have told me."

~Deku~

"I'm sorry."

~Momo~

"It's fine, because now we have another symbiotes on my side which turns out to be a good friend of ours."

~Deku~

"That's right, but before we we start working together, it's best that we tell her everything we know."

~Momo~

"I agree."

So with that said, Deku and Momo begin explaining everything they know to Tsuyu, and even showing her their symbiotes on their bodies, after the explanation Tsuyu finally knew everything she needed to know about the symbias and how she must help Deku and Momo in this situation.

~Tsuyu~

"Was that is everything, then I guess you can count me and Sleeper in to help you."

~Deku~

"Thank you Tsu, and welcome aboard you two."

~Momo~

"Yeah, it's going to be great to have another symbiote on our side."

~Tsuyu~

"Hehe, I guess it will be, now let's give it all together."

~Deku~

"Right!"

With that said, Deku was happy to finally have another person with a symbiote on their side, especially one that was already a classmate and a close friend, and now that there are five people working alongside him, Deku and Venom knew that Shigaraki and Riot were definitely going to have a hard time dealing with all of them, or so he thought since he didn't know that Shigaraki was already obtaining allies himself.

To be continued