A Quick Bite

Ever since that video of Venom stopping that garbage truck and saving those people was released to the internet, people have begun fanning over him and kept asking this monsters here to come out of hiding so they could praise him even more, due to this Deku and the others saw this as a problem since they weren't supposed to grab any type of attention, so the three of them gathered on top of rooftop to see how they could resolve the situation.

~Jiro~

"All right you guys, we know we have a problem, and I'm not going to point fingers on who caused it."

With Jiro saying that, mania's arm suddenly came out from her back and pointed straight at Deku.

~Jiro~

"Mania."

With Jiro saying her name, Mania stopped pointing at Deku as she then went back into Jiro's body.

~Deku~

"Look I know I messed up by breaking that one rule, but we had no choice, if Me and Venom didn't do anything then those people would have gotten hurt."

~Shinso~

"That's true, to be honest if either of us were in your situation then we would have done the same as well."

~Deku~

"Really?"

~Jiro~

"Yeah, so don't blame yourself."

~Deku~

"All right I'll try not to."

~Shinso~

"Good but that doesn't solve the situation that you and Venom got yourself into."

~Jiro~

"That's right, but luckily due to this situation Anti-Venom's scent is still lingering in the city which means he's still here and hasn't heard that Venom's in town."

~Deku~

"Well that's good to hear."

~Shinso~

"Sure I guess it is, but we think you and Venom should not be searching for him in the daylight."

~Deku~

"What?, Why not?"

~Jiro~

"Well if you're out searching for him in the daylight then someone will definitely spot you, which means you'll grab attention and most likely alert Anti-Venom which means he could either escape or put innocence in dangered."

~Shinso~

"So we think that the two of you should do some night searching instead."

~Deku~

"Night searching?"

~Jiro~

"That's right, if the two of you go searching in the night then there is definitely a high chance no one will ever spot you."

~Deku~

"Hmm, that does sound like a good idea."

~Jiro~

"Great I'm glad you think so, now let the both of us take care of the day shift while you stay here and wait for your guyses shift."

~Deku~

"All right then, be safe you too and if you need me just call out."

~Shinso~

"Yeah sure thing, now they put you too."