Be My Host

An hour after what happened at UA, it didn't take too long for reporters to soon show up in front of the school gates where they were being held off by Vlad King, Cementoss, and Hound Dog, while they were holding off the reporters principal Nezu soon showed up to calm the situation.

~Nezu~

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention for a moment please?"

As he said that all the reporters then turned their attention towards him and begin asking him millions of questions, but he soon stopped them from asking any more questions as he then showed his palm towards them all which silence them.

~Nezu~

"Good, now that all of you are silent, I will tell you this, what happened here is a test gone wrong, no students or staffed were injured in this incident at all some of the classes of the first years have been damaged so they will be in repairs soon enough, that is all."

Who's that said he turned his back to the supporters and began walking back to the doors of UA, Hawaii did that the reporters still hungry for more information and kept asking even more questions as Nezu walked away from them.

~Vlad King~

"Hey contain yourself!"

~Cementoss~

"Calm yourself!"

~Hound Dog~

"BACK OFF!"

From hound dog yelling at all the reporters then growled up in which then made them step away from the gate.

~Principal's office~

Once Nezu arrived back to his office, he made his way over to his desk free then sat down in his chair and was then served tea by All Might.

~Nezu~

"Ah, thank you very much All Might."

As Nezu picked up his teacup and began sipping it, it is revealed that Deku, Momo, Tsuyu, and Shinso are standing right in front of his desk with Aizawa behind them with his arms crossed, after sipping his tea he then placed it down on the saucer and looked over at the four students in front of his desk.

~Nezu~

"Well, you four have caused quite a ruckus in my school."

~Deku~

"We're sorry principal Nezu,"

~Nezu~

"It is fine Mr. Midoriya, you and your friends here did manage to take care of that other symbiote after all."

~Deku~

"Yes we did take care of it but it also escaped from us."

~Nezu~

"Yes it certainly did, but I don't think it'll be returning real soon after what you and your friends did to it."

~Deku~

"You're probably right, without a host I don't know how long it'll live."

~Momo~

"Let's just hope it doesn't find a host at all so it could just die off."

~Shinso~

"She's right, if that symbiote dies off, then that's one less enemy to deal with."

~Deku~

"Yeah I know, but we have no clue where it went, or how long it'll take to find itself a host."

~Tsuyu~

"I was thinking the same thing, and I suggest we should search for it before it could find itself a host."

~Aizawa~

"We're way ahead of you on that."

From Aizawa saying that, the four of them turned around to look at him.

~Deku~

"You are?"

~Aizawa~

"Yeah, after you told me that symbiote escaped, I ordered some of the other teachers to search for something that looks completely otherworldly."

~Nezu~

"Smart thinking Mr. Aizawa."

~Aizawa~

"Thank you sir."

~Nezu~

"Now that that situation is being taken care of, you four could now return to your dormitoris and enjoy your short break until the classes are finished rebuilt."

~Deku~

"All right then."

With that said before them bowed their heads to Nezu, after that they then left his office and began heading back to the dormitories.

~Outside~

As all that happened, Anti-Venom was squeezing out of a vent which led to the outside, now that he was nothing but a moving pile of goo he knew he was vulnerable to either be captured or to be killed, so as he moved around he desperately looked for a host that is alone, as he searched and searched for a new host, there was no one inside besides people who were all in groups, so with no possible way to get a post here, he decided to move somewhere else to find one, soon enough he arrived outside of 1A dormitories, while moving around outside the dormitories he noticed one of the glass doors from the upper floors were opened, so he carefully climbed up a tree where he then moved on a bench and jumped to a balcony where the open glass door was, as he peeked inside he saw Bakugou laying on his bed as he stared up at the ceiling, seeing that he took this opportunity to slowly and quietly make his way over to his leg, as soon as Anti-Venom got close to Bakugou's leg he latched onto him without him noticing at all, as Anti-Venom was now inside of his new host, Bakugou then begin to feel completely tired as he then passed out, but as he was in a deep sleep he then began to hear a voice speak to him.

~Anti-Venom~

"Do you want Power."

Hearing is unknown voice, Bakugou didn't question who it was, instead he answered his question.

~Bakugou~

"Yes."

~Anti-Venom~

"Do you wish to be the strongest."

~Bakugou~

"More than anything."

~Anti-Venom~

"Then if you truly desire this, help me kill the one named Venom."

~Bakugou~

"I'll help you."

~Anti-Venom~

"Good, now that that's said and done, you I know my new host, Katsuki Bakugou."

As Anti-Venom said this, Bakugou then opened his eyes which then revealed the symbiotes swirling inside of his eyes.

~To be continued~