Our Punishment

The very next day Deku, Momo, Tsuyu, Todoroki, and Iida went to UA very earlier in the morning where they were then given their punishment by All Might, Aizawa, and principal Nezu, their punishment was to clean the entire first year classes for the remaining of the summer, they did not complain on this punishment knowing that it is something they deserve for their actions, so they split it up and began claiming the classrooms, as an hour and a half past they decided to take a break in the hallway.

~Momo~

"(Sigh) this has to be the most work I've ever done."

~Tsuyu~

"Yeah same here, but it's better than being expelled are having detention."

~Iida~

"True, that is something I would not like to have on my record."

~Deku~

"Ha, yeah I guess that would suck."

As those were having a normal conversation, Todoroki suddenly brought up something that they should know.

~Todoroki~

"So did any of you hear what happened at the warehouse?"

From asking that question, the others looked over at him."

~Deku~

"No, what happened?"

~Todoroki~

"I overheard my dad in the next room saying that they found that All For One guy in the rubber of the warehouse and was taken away."

~Deku~

"So is he all right?"

~Todoroki~

"Yeah he is I heard they were going to patch him up and take him to prison where he was stay there for the rest of his life."

~Iida~

"Well that's good to hear, All Might seemed a bit shook when Midoriya mentioned that man's name."

~Momo~

"Yeah that's true, but let's forget about that right now, what matters is that if they found the symbiotes and their hosts that Midoriya told us about."

~Todoroki~

"Sadly they did not find any symbiote or host during their dick through the rubble, but they did fine two Nomus who are completely drained of their blood and were now husks."

~Tsuyu~

"That's horrible, do you think one of the symbiotes did it?"

~Deku~

"Yes it did, and the one to do that was most likely Carnage."

~Momo~

"Carnage huh?, Is this symbiote really that dangerous."

~Deku~

"Yes it is, but when I returned home Venom told me that Carnage technically his child."

~Momo~

"What?, How the hell is that possible?"

~Deku~

"Well Venom said it was due to our blood, and since our DNA is combined and that's how Carnage was most likely made."

~Tsuyu~

"If that's true, does that mean if anyone tries to consume either me or Yaoyorozu's blood, will most likely turn into their own Carnage?"

~Deku~

"Maybe, so let's do our best to try to keep our blood inside of us."

~Momo~