Are You Okay

As Deku eyes were shut he then began to hear when I'm calling out to him.

~Venom~

"Izuku... Izuku..."

Hearing his voice, made Deku's eyes begin to twitch under his eyelids.

~Venom~

"It's time to wake up."

With the Venom saying that, Deku then opened his eyes as he then set up and began breathing heavily, while doing so he didn't felt the hand be placed on his back.

~Shinso~

"Midoriya, it's okay, we're here."

As he continued to breathe heavily he looked to his right where he then Shinso kneeling down.

~Jiro~

"Yeah it's all right."

Deku changes head to the left and sees Jiro kneeling down as well.

~Deku~

"(Panting) y-you guys..."

While looking at the two, he began to observe his surroundings and notice that he was on a rooftop, but while looking around the roof he noticed that Toga wasn't here.

~Deku~

"Guys, where's Toga!?"

~Jiro~

"Huh, Toga?"

~Shiro~

"Wait isn't that the name of the girl who got a symbiote by drinking your blood?"

~Deku~

"Yeah!, Is she here!?"

~Shinso~

"No, why?, Was she the one that did this to you."

~Deku~

"N-no, she didn't do this."

~Jiro~

"Then who did?"

~Deku~

"It was... Anti-Venom."

From hearing Deku say that, Jiro and Shinso's eyes widened out of shock.

~Shinso / Jiro~

"What!?" / "What!?"

Right after they both said that at the same time they then grab hold of his shoulders where they then begin shaking him back and forth.

~Jiro~

"You bumped into Anti-Venom!?"

~Shinso~

"You should have came to tell us!?"

~Jiro~

"He's right, if you did come and tell us then you probably wouldn't have ended up like this!"

~Shinso~

"Yeah, so tell us what happened!"

~Deku~

"All right, all right, I'll tell you, but first can you stop shaking me!?"

With that said they stopped shaking him and took their hands off of his shoulder, after doing so Deku then begin explaining everything that happened when Jiro and Shinso left him alone on the rooftop, eventually after 30 minutes later Deku finishes explanation, which Shinso and Jiro now understood.

~Deku~

"That's everything that's let up to now."

~Shinso~