They're Already Gone

Once the next day came, Tsuyu and Momo explained everything that happened yesterday night to everyone else, even telling Aizawa about this as well, who was surprisingly not angry, instead was reasonable about their choice to go after Anti-Venom themselves, after their explanation Aizawa told his students to go get ready for school, from telling them to go get ready they went ahead and did as they were told, so once they all left to their own Aizawa went ahead and left the dormitory and went to the campus of UA as he then went inside of UA he then began making his way through the halls and stairways until eventually arriving in front of the principal's front door, he raises his left hand and knocks onto the door twice.

~Nezu~

"Come in!"

Hearing that, Aizawa open the door and stepped inside the principal's office where he then saw Nezu sitting at his desk we then waved over at Aizawa.

~Nezu~

"Ah good morning Mr. Aizawa, how are you."

~Aizawa~

"Good I guess, but I'm here about that message you sent me."

~Nezu~

"Ahh, yes I do recall a message I sent you, come sit."

Aizawa makes his way over too Nezu's desk and sits on the chair across from it.

~Aizawa~

"So you want to tell me why you sent me a message telling me to come here to talk about something very important?"

~Nezu~

"Yes it is very important and it has something to do with the symbiotes."

~Aizawa~

"It does?"

~Nezu~

"Yep, last night All Might and some Heroes went to face off with Anti-Venom and safe Bakugou."

~Aizawa~

"All right, what happened?"

~Nezu~

"Two groups of heroes lost their lives at night and All Might has shortened his minutes of his quirk, meaning he won't be able to last an hour or less in a fight."

~Aizawa~

"So what does this mean?"

~Nezu~

"It means All Might won't be able to fight for long periods of time anymore, Swift came to a decision to let the students that have their symbiots go after Anti-Venom."

Hearing that, Aizawa let out a small laugh and even smirked as well, Nezu notices this and tilt his head to the side was wondering why he is acting this way.

~Aizawa~

"I have to tell you, that you are already too late to give out that order."

~Nezu~

"Oh, and what makes you say this."

~Aizawa~

"Well because Midoriya, Jiro, and Shinso left last night to go after Anti-Venom himself."

~Nezu~

"What!?, If those three have left then what over Miss Asui and Miss Yaoyorozu."

~Aizawa~

"Well for starters Asui decided to stay, which I might say was a good choice for her to do since her symbiote could help protect this school and students m of any other troublesome symbiote who are deciding to attack us."