We Will Become Heroes

After having a long discussion over the rules Deku and Venom came to agreement, with a little catch, that Venom is only allowed to eat very, very bad people, so with all that settled Deku and Venom immediately begin training training together, but as they were training Deku began to know a little bit more about about Venom and what his species is, knowing this they both knew that they had to keep this secret between them or else they'll be running into problems, so after a few months Deku and Venom finished their training and were ready to become Heroes, but instead of being a vigilante like how Venom wanted to be, Deku decides to enroll into UA high, so as they arrived at the front gates of UA, Deku begin walking up to the school building.

~Venom~

"I can't believe we're actually doing this!?"

~Deku~

"Hey we have to, plus being a vigilant is against the law, it's best to come here and get a hero license like all the other pro Heroes."

~Venom~

"Whatever, but if we don't get into this school then we're going to do my plan, got it!?"

~Deku~

"Okay I got, let's just not try to bring a lot of attention to us."

~Venom~

"All right, if you need me then just call out my name."

~Deku~

"Okay I hear you."

As Deku was walking up to the school he soon tripped over his own leg and begin to fall, but before Venom could even stop him from falling, Deku soon realized he stopped falling but instead was floating which kind of freak him out,

~???~

"Hey you okay."

Deku looks over to his right and sees a girl with brown hair and pink rosy cheeks, who he can guess was the one to stop him from falling, she then helps him get right side up, after that she pressed her fingers together on each hand making Deku stop floating.

~Uraraka~

"Sorry for using my quirk on you without asking, but I hope you are right, oh by the way the name is Ochako Uraraka, what's yours?"

As Deku was about to tell her, the school bell suddenly goes off which makes all the other students begin to rush inside.

~Uraraka~

"Oh the bell, sorry but I better head inside, bye."

Uraraka then begin running running straight to the school building, but Deku just watches her from where he stands.

~Venom~

"Aww do you have a crush already?"

~Deku~

"N-no not at all!"

~Venom~

"Whatever you say, now I think you should hurry up inside before they close the doors."

~Deku~

"Oh right!"

So Deku quickly ran to the building and went inside, after doing so he then enter the room where all the students were and sat down next to Bakugou who he earlier saw entering the school as well, after just a single minute the pro Hero Present Mic appeared on stage.

~Present Mic~

"Hello boys and girls!, Welcome to UA high where heroes are made, so not to waste any more time let me explain how you can get into this fantastic School!"