The League Of Symbiotes

As Lasher and Spinner were staring straight at Riot they knew this could be the end of them.

~Riot~

"Don't Be afraid old friend, we're not here to fight."

After saying that Riot then begin to go back into Shigaraki's body until eventually Shigaraki was the one looking right at Lasher and Spinner.

~Shigaraki~

"We're simply here to recruit you to the new league."

~Lasher~

"New league?"

~Shigaraki~

"That's right, the League of Villains is dead, now we are the League of symbiot, so do you join us?"

As Spinner begin thinking about Shigaraki's offer, he thought about the words of Stain and remember that was the reason he joined the league of villains at first, but now seeing the symbiote he has wrapped around his body he knew the words of Stain no longer mattered.

~Lasher~

"We accept your offer."

~Shigaraki~

"Good, now that the two of you have joined there's no need to introduce you to some familiar faces that you already know."

Hearing that, Lashers turned around and saw the two symbiot going back into their host and revealing Twice who is standing on the right and Mr. Compressed who is standing on the left, seeing those two again was truly a big surprise, so much that Lasher went ahead and went back into Spinner's body.

~Spinner~

"Compress!, Twice!, I'm so glad to see you guys."

~Mr. Compress~

"As we are as well spinning."

~Twice~

"Yeah it really is good to see you again."

Being so happy to see them he wanted to rush over to let me give them a hug, but before you could Shigaraki placed his hand on Spinner's right shoulder, making him turn his head to look over at Shigaraki.

~Shigaraki~

"I know it must be nice to be reunited, for right now we have some important matters to take care of."

~Spinner~

"Oh all right."

Shigaraki then let go of Spinner's shoulder and proceeded turn around we then begin walking, from him doing this Mr. Compress and Twice begin walking towards him seeing that those two are doing so Spinner turned around and follow the three, certainly one of Kurogiri's portals suddenly appears which Shigaraki proceeds to walk into along with Twice and Mr. Compress, leaving spinner to walk into the portal last, once he walked through the portal, he saw that he was now in some sort of laboratory.

~Spinner~

"Where are we."

~Shigaraki~

"Our new headquarters."

From saying that him and the other three continued walking ahead showing more of the laboratory and revealing that it was also a place where Nomu were made, eventually as they continued forward they soon stopped in front of a large computer with many monitors, and in front of that monitor was someone sitting on a chair facing the monitors.

~Shigaraki~

"We've returned doctor."

From Shigaraki saying that, the chair in front of the monitor began to turn around revealing a man in a lab coat with big glasses and a puffy mustache, as he sat there he looked at Shigaraki and the others that stood right behind him.