We Need Your Help

Coming back to UA, all the hero course students went back to there the usual school routine, but as everyone else did so, Deku and Momo had conversations with All Might and Aizawa explaining that they should have more allies of either symbiotes or people who could be trusted by keeping the symbior to secret, Aizawa was against the idea at first but was later convinced by All Might who thought it was a good idea to have other symbiotes as allies instead of enemies and to have some help from people who could help against enemy symbiotes, so after agreeing to this, All Might and Aizawa suggested some pro Heroes who could be possible allies, but Deku had already thought of some allies who could help them and could keep the secret of the symbiotes, so with that, Deku and Momo did not take their offer of having some pros as allies, which they were fine with, after making that decision they left the room they were talking in with All Might and Aizawa, from leaving they began walking back to class together, but on the way Momo wanted to know the allies that Deku has thought of.

~Momo~

"So do you mind filling me in on our future allies?"

~Deku~

"I will, but it's best that you see who they are after school."

~Momo~

"(Sigh) all right then, so where will we be meeting them."

~Deku~

"In a karaoke place that is really close by."

~Momo~

"Karaoke place huh?"

~Deku~

"That's right, Venom suggested it since those rooms are soundproof and no one else will be able to hear us."

~Momo~

"Hmm, that's quite a wise decision."

~Deku~

"Yeah it is, and I've already slipped anonymous notes to the people we'll be meeting there, so until then let's continue our school day as usual."

~Momo~

"All right."

So after walking to the hallway, they soon arrived to the classroom where they then went over to their seats and sat down, a few minutes later Aizawa arrived and began teaching the class,  drop the entire school day everything when it's normal, once it ended Deku and Momo left together, which some of the students noticed.

~Denki~

"Well there they go, leaving class together once again."

~Uraraka~

"What do you mean?"

~Denki~

"You haven't noticed?, Those two have been strangely close for some reason."

Hearing that, Uraraka knew what you meant, since she's been noticing after the sports festival.

~Mineta~

"If I found out that Midoriya is secretly dating Yaoyorozu, then I'm never going to talk to him for the rest of my life."

~Denki~

"Yeah I'm with you there dude."

As those two were making that strange pack, Uraraka then looked away from them as she then saw Tsuyu walking out of class, seeing her, Uraraka quickly made her way over to her.

~Uraraka~

"Hey Tsu wait up!"

Hearing that, Tsuyu stopped walking and turned around to face Uraraka who is now in front of him.