Meet Toxin

A few days have passed since Deku and the others were assigned there punishment, which they were getting used to, but as a mainly focused on their task of cleaning the classrooms, they had no idea that Shinso was just discharged from the hospital, so instead of going back home he decided to go to UA to see everyone else and to show them something that they'll definitely be surprised to see, once he arrived in front of school he made his way over to the front doors of UA where he then pushed open and stepped inside, afterwards he then began to make his way to the hallways until eventually hearing familiar voices coming from it classroom that's ahead, he makes it over to the doorway and peeks his head to see Deku, Momo, Tsuyu, Iida, and Todoroki who were all cleaning, sing all five of them he couldn't help but to smile as even stepped into the classroom.

~Shinso~

"Hey guys."

From just saying those two simple words, everyone immediately turned their heads to see Shinso near the doorway.

~Deku~

"Shinso!"

Everyone immediately runs over towards him so they could greet him.

~Deku~

"Shinso, we're so glad to see you."

~Shinso~

"Thanks, same here."

~Iida~

"So when did you get released from the hospital?"

~Shinso~

"Just a few hours ago."

~Todoroki~

"Then if you were just released shouldn't you go home and rest?"

~Shinso~

"Na, I've already had enough rest from the hospital, and plus I rather come here and help you guys out since this punishment is also mine."

~Momo~

"Well then if you're here to help then you're going to need one of these."

As Momo said that she then extended her arm out with a rag in the hand.

~Shinso~

"Ha, all right then let's get started"

He says that as he then takes the rag from Momo's hand, afterwards he began cleaning with everyone else, eventually after a couple of minutes they finish cleaning the classroom and moved on to the next which didn't take too long either, after a few short hours they finish cleaning all of the classrooms.

~Momo~

"Finally we're all done now."

~Deku~

"Yeah and it's all thanks to Shinso's help."

~Shinso~

"Oh come on all I did was just wipe down a few windows and tables."

~Iida~

"Yes you did but it was still something to help us finish, so thank you."

~Todoroki~

"Yeah thanks."

~Shinso~

"Well you're welcome I guess."

~Tsuyu~

"Well now that we're done so early I guess we can now go home."

~Deku~

"Yeah you're right Tsu."

As the others were preparing to leave, Shinso soon stepped up and said.