Welcome Back

As summer break soon came to an end so did the punishment of Deku's group, so all the students of UA return back to school and were happy to be back, especially the first years who noticed how clean their class rooms were, and amongst those students who were happy to be back was Class 1A who greeted each and every one of their classmates, but amongst the students are getting green anyone was Bakugou, when he entered the room Kirishima rushed over to him so he could see how he is doing.

~Kirishima~

"Hey Bakugou!, How you doing?"

Bakugou doesn't respond back to Kirishima and instead ignores him as he walks past him and heads over to his seat, seeing him do this Kirishima looks over at him with a sad expression as he then saw him sit down and his desk, but as he looked at them what they said in expression he was quickly comforted by his friend Denki who places his arm over his shoulder which made Kirishima look over at him.

~Denki~

"Hey you don't have to worry about, I bet he's trying to cope what happened during this kidnapping."

~Bakugou~

"Yeah I bet he is, but I still feel bad but I couldn't do anything to try to save him."

~Denki~

"Oh come on, we may be heroes in training but we're nothing like the pros, and plus he saved In The end by the pros as well, so everything's fine now."

~Kirishima~

"Yeah you're right, I just hope Bakugou will recover real soon."

~Denki~

"Knowing him I bet he will."

As that said the two then made their way over to their desks, while doing so Deku enter the classroom.

~Deku~

"Morning Everyone."

Hearing Deku's voice, everyone looked over to the doorway and saw Deku standing there with a smile on his face, saying that some of his classmates began running over to him, but while they were doing that Bakugou remain sitting in his desk and just glanced at Deku.

~Uraraka~

"Hey Deku, how was the remaining of your summer?"

She said that as she got real close to his face making Deku's cheeks blush up a bit.

~Deku~

"Pr-pretty good I guess."

He lies between his teeth since him and the others didn't tell them about their punishment but there were the ones to rescue Bakugou."

~Uraraka~

"That's good to hear, you mind telling us what you did?"

~Deku~

"Well..."

He says that with a long pause as he begins to remember everything he actually did during the remaining of his summer break, but before you can tell them another lie, Momo and Tsuyu enter the classroom.

~Momo~

"Hey hey everyone!"

~Tsuyu~

"Good morning."

Hearing them some of the classmates that were crowding Deku looked over at Momo and Tsuyu.

~Mina~

"Omg, hey you guys!"

Mina says that as she runs over to them and gives the both a hug.

~Tsuyu~

"Hello to you too Mina."