She Would Never Leave Me!

Depuis le début

- Cheryl Blossom, you will be the death of me. - said Toni, and i put my forehead against hers.

- So this means, you won't leave Riverdale, right? - i asked from Toni, and she just sighed.

- Yes, i stay and we should try again our relationship. - she said to me, and i smiled at her.

- Okay, i would love to Miss Topaz. - i said to her quietly, then kissed her passionatly...

Toni Topaz pov:

- What if we ditch school, and go to my apartment? - i asked from Cheryl, and she just nodded in agreement.

- Of course Toni, i would love that. - she said to me quietly, then we walked out...

Third Person pov:

After Cheryl and Toni left the school, they get in Cheryl's car and she sped off towards Toni's aparntment...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

While i drived, Toni put her hand on my thigh and smiled at me...

- You are beutiful Cheryl, i can't belive that i was ready to leave you here. - said Toni, and i just smiled at her.

- Toni i'm greatful to you, for many reasons. - i said to her, after i stopped my car near her apartment.

- I love you. - said Toni, then kissed me gently.

- I love you too, babe. - i said to her, after we pulled away from the kiss.

- Cher, can i ask you a question? - asked Toni, and i just nodded while she sighed.

- Do you tried to move on? - she asked from me, and i looked at her shocked.

- No, i couldn't do that Toni, and you? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- Niether, do i. - said Toni quietly, then we get out of the car.

- Toni, are you sure about it? - i asked from Toni, after we walked inside.

- Yes, don't worry about it babe. - she said to me quietly.

- Just be honest TT, i won't be upset i promise. - i said to her, after we sat down on the couch...

Toni Topaz pov:

- I had a one nightstand with Lizzo but we were just drunk and i didn't felt anything towards her. - i said to Cheryl, and she looked at me shocked.

- You lied to me. - said Cheryl.

- I'm sorry, okay? - i said to her, and she just sighed.

- You really didn'r felt anything towards her? - i asked from Toni, and she just nodded.

- I love you Cheryl, and nothing would ever change that. - she said to me.

- I love you too, and i really apppraciate that you were honest with me. - i said to Toni, the we laid down on the couch and she started to play with my hair, after i cuddled to her...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Cheryl, do you remember the first day of school when we met? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- Of course, i fell in love with you at first sight. - said Cheryl, and i kissed her gently.

- Me too, babe. - i said to her quietly.

- Toni, please don't leave me ever again. - she said to me, and i smiled at her.

- Of course babe, i will never leave you. - i said to her, and kissed her forehead and a few minutes later we fell asleep in eachother arms...

Third Person pov:

Cheryl and Toni's relationship started to get better, because they were honest with eachother. Cheryl's parents left Riverdale, so Toni could move in with her and they started their new life together...