Interview with @CharlotteLuvs1D

Nothing More, Nothing Less (A Harry Styles Love Story)

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1159481-nothing-more-nothing-less-a-harry-styles-love

Genre: Romance/Fan Fiction

Summary: Maya Hartman was never into One Direction. The twenty-six year old girl, living alone in an

apartment

in New York City and working at a girls' clothing store, was just never a big fan. That is, until Harry Styles moved into the apartment next to hers! After spending one day with him, she realizes how amazing and utterly captivating he is. Why would such a huge superstar like Harry Styles fall in love with a normal girl from New Jersey? How was that meant to be? Shouldn't he be falling for someone who was a little more exciting than just plain old Maya Hartman? Well that's what she thought... How easily will it take for Harry to make Maya fall for him? Will the new neighbors become more than 'just friends'? What will their careful relationship end up being like? Promising yourself that you won't fall for the British superstar living next door to you hasn't always been the easiest thing to do for the young and innocent girl who never expected to fall in love in the first place. What Readers Think About It: My readers really like this story actually, some have even tweeted me saying that they're reading it for a third or fourth time which is crazy since it's pretty long... Some people have even said that they enjoy my stories more than The Hunger Games which is crazy since those books are so big and popular. I've gotten some comments and messages saying that they think it's the greatest story on Wattpad, which is absolutely amazing :)

~Interview Portion~

Q- What is your favorite genre on Wattpad?

I guess my favorite genre on Wattpad would have to be Fan Fiction/Romance. I'm a massive softly, so I just love reading cute stories, mainly about One Direction.

Q- What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing on Wattpad is the people you can meet. Seriously, it crazy talking to people from Europe and Australia and South America when I'm just sitting in my bedroom. I've met so many nice people and made a LOT of friends on here :)

Q- What is your favorite story on Wattpad? Real Life?

On Wattpad, my favorite story would have to be... The Teacher by alyloves1direction. I also like Dark, but that's technically on a tumblr, so I don't really think that counts... it's on Wattpad though, and I really like it :) My favorite books in real life are The Fault In Our Stars and Looking For Alaska by John Green. :) if you haven't read them, drop everything you're doing and go buy them because they are PERFECTION <3

Q- What is your hobby?

I really like running and drawing and writing. I do a lot of things with my hands, like also playing the violin and the ukulele and a little bit of the piano :) Music is a huge part of my life too; I always have my earbuds in every single picture I take of myself :)

Q- What is your favorite color?

My favorite color is definitely blue/turquoise :)

Q- What country do you live in?

I live in the United States... in New Jersey (the most boring state know to man)

Q- What inspires you to write your stories?

I've always really enjoyed writing, and I actually started in maybe 6th grade, so when I was about 12, and I wrote about vampires since that was such a big thing back then. I guess I sorta slowed down writing in 7th and 8th grade. But, when I found out about One Direction in 9th grade last year, I kinda fell in love with them and started writing stories about them. Sounds cheesy, but it's true :)

Q- What age did you start writing?

I was about 11 or 12 when I started writing my own stories and now I'm 15, turning 16 in June, so it's been a pretty long time :)

Q- What is your favorite band/bands?

Okay, well I have a lot of different ones, my top favorite band being One Direction, because who doesn't love them? Then my other favorite band is called Automatic Loveletter, although not many people know them... (go check out their music!) Then I also like All Time Low, Never Shout Never, My Chemical

Romance

, Ed Sheeran, The Script, etc.

Q- How many fans do you have? At the moment, I have 1,181 fans :) thank you all for fanning!! :D

Q- What is your real name? My real name is Charlotte :) People on Wattpad call me Char, my cross country coach calls me Web (cuz you know Charlotte's Web? :D) but on here, I like to call myself Boo Bear because it's just kinda cute ;)

Q- When did you get a Wattpad? How did you know about Wattpad? I got my Wattpad last year on April 1st, 2012 :) I found out about it from my friend at school who was basically like, "Oh hey, you should get a Wattpad and upload your story on it!" So... I did :)

Q- Any other accounts you want people to know about? Well first, my three friends in real life all have Wattpads, so here they are:@Ppcorn100@xJustSayYesx@angelgirl1121 and then my best friend who I met on here:@laurenmcalli :)

Q- Who is your biggest supporter? I know most people on here would say their parents are their biggest supporters, but considering that my parents don't know I have this Wattpad, I can't say them... So I guess just everyone who

has

read my stories and has commented and has been here with me the entire way :) I love you <3

Q- If you could change on thing about Wattpad, what would it be? In all honesty, Wattpad is pretty awesome the way it is, but if I had to change something, it would be the annoying glitches where it says your stories have 0 reads or you have 0 fans. One time, it even deleted my account... and I cried for like 20 minutes...

Q-How many overall votes do you have? At the moment, I have 8,663 :) thanks to everyone who has voted!! :D

Q- What's the weirdest thing that's ever happened to you?

This is a hard question... I guess it would be that I used to know someone who claimed to be a psychic, vampire, werewolf, fairy, mermaid, and something else. She could apparently talk to ghosts too... It was all a bit strange...

Anything to say to the viewers before the end of this interview?

Thank you all if you decide to read my story :) And also, you're all beautiful and please don't tell yourself otherwise. :)

Anything random?

I'm kinda obsessed with cats and gummy bears... I'm pretty awkward and random, and my worst subject is science :) Oh, and I love Harry Styles and Nina Dobrev <3

Anything for the interviewer?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THE FIRST PERSON TO INTERVIEW MEEEEE :) <3

Anything else people should know about you?

I have 3 other siblings, and older brother, a younger brother, and a younger sister. And a cat. It's a pretty crazy household. Feel free to message me, I like to talk to new people :) Thanks so much everyone for reading this far in the interview.

QuickFire:

Have you ever been to a concert? Who?

I've only been to one concert and it was One Direction <33

Favorite Song?

I really like Little Things by One Direction <3 and UNI by Ed Sheeran <3

If you were stranded on an island, who would you bring be stuck with?

I would bring... Harry Styles. Cuz he's really hot... and funny :)

Name That 1D Song & What Member Sings It:

'I will drive past your house And if the lights are all out I’ll see who’s around'

Song?

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER (TEENAGE KICKS) <3

Member?

NIALLER <3