Interview with @sammiephazes

Splitsville

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3747674-splitsville

Genre: Fan Fiction

Summary: Two words. Plain and simple. That's how it started for them and that's how they fell in love with each other. Satisfied with the beginning of their happily ever after, Harry and Dylan Styles thought they could spend their entire life together living "Plain and Simple". However things don't always turn out right for all lovers. The now famous couple Haylan found out the hard way. The divorce papers have already been filed but Haylan now wait on you to read on and find out what happens. Plain and Simple encore begins...Splitsville

What Readers Think About It:

"I.Love.This! You is one blessed child, oooo lawd Jesus you can write"@themusicissoloud_33

"yep. i am kinda obsessed with this. i no longer have a social life."@itswhitty

~Interview Portion~

Q- What is your favorite genre on Wattpad? Fan Fiction. I am always a sucker for the fan to get the boy she always wanted.

Q- What is your favorite thing about Wattpad? The feedback people give me on my story to help me become a better writer. I have made so many friends because of this site.

Q- What is your favorite story on Wattpad? Real Life? Love is Payne by@cravinglouis If you want action and romance with the one and only Liam Payne that is the story to read. Real Life? I am a sucker for all Jane Austen novels. They transcend time.

Q- What is your hobby? Writing and running my very own business. A surf and skate shop. Yes I am older than most of the people who write 1D fanfic but I am a teen at heart.

Q- What is your favorite color? Black (even though it is not technically a color)

Q- What country do you live in? USA! But I did live in London for 5 months.

Q- What inspires you to write your stories? Everything. Movies, friends, people here on WP, family, fashion, I can go on but i will spare you the boring details. :)

Q- What age did you start writing? probably when I was 10 and now i am 22 so i have been writing awhile

Q- What is your favorite band/bands? WOW! too many to name. Obvi One DIrection, The Starting Line, Ed Sheeran, The Maine, Jamie T., The Academy Is..., Kimbra, SOOO MANY MORE!!!

Q- How many fans do you have? not many. hahaha 122 and it sadly drops instead of going up...i dont know what i have doen to offend. But hopefully people will see this and say 'this chick sounds super cool, who would dislike her?'...now i sound conceited...DANG IT!

Q- What is your real name? Sammie. As it is in my profile.

Q- When did you get a Wattpad? How did you know about Wattpad? March 2012. I was in class and was looking for free fan fic apps for my phone. Bam! WP!

Q- Any other accounts you want people to know about?@cravinglouis she blows my mind with the stories she can come up with and@wannabealyssa who was my first true friend on this site who has a trilogy I die reading. She is another amazing author on this site.

Q- Who is your biggest supporter? The two mentioned above have been there for me since the beginning. I have been loyal to them and they have been loyal to me! I love them for that.

Q- If you could change on thing about Wattpad, what would it be? ALL THE GLITCHES!!! no explanation needed for that one.

Q-How many overall votes do you have? almost 1000. 927 to be exact.

Q- What's the weirdest thing that's ever happened to you? I have this weird bad luck of missing One Direction by a day or merely a few hours. Living in london I loved a tube stop away from when they were being kicked off as single acts in Wembley Stadium. I got off at the wrong stop and saw all those people standing outside crying...i had no clue who they were being a typical american i just walked away. And this past december I was in manhattan with my parents and we were doing our normal christmas traditions when we passed a Statue of Liberty. about three hours later Tumblr was blowing up with Harry and Liam posing with the SAME EXACT SoL!

Anything to say to the viewers before the end of this interview? Hi...I love you...I thank you for reading this as well as my stories. :)

Anything random? I AM random. if you have anything to ask me i am always willing to answer!

Anything for the interviewer? YOU ARE AWESOME. but no, no questions.

Anything else people should know about you? Like i said. I am an open book. You ask I will answer.

QuickFire:

Have you ever been to a concert? Who? Several. The Maine, Two Door Cinema Club, Jonas Brothers (8 times), Cute is What We Aim For, and some small local bands.

Have you ever met any celebrity? again several. Daniel Radcliffe, America Ferrera, Jonas Brothers, a few more i cant think of.

Favorite Song? at the moment "Give me Love" Ed Sheeran. of all time, "Into your arms" The Maine.

Dream Job? I am living it. Owning my own surf and Skate shop in my small little beach town. My other dream job, if this did not work out, would be working for Burberry in London.

GOODBYE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!!!