"Er, Xiao Qian, are you kidnapping our baby in front of us??" Shen Wei innocently asks, making Zhao Yunlan laugh, and Li Qian rolls her eyes fondly.

"No, master. I am just being extra cautious. Here, give me your hand." Li Qian requests and pricks his finger before collecting the few drops of the blood into a vial and moves on to Zhao Yunlan and repeats the same steps.

"....." Shen Wei judgingly stares at his pricked finger and moves his gaze over Li Qian who is adding their blood into the spell, and they could now see the light ball inside incubator, beating in light pulse.

"Xiao Wei?" Zhao Yunlan inquires when he notices Shen Wei's gaze.

"....."

"Master Wei?" Li Qian also worriedly asks, noticing the silent judging star directed at her.

"Was that necessary?" Shen Wei finally asks, sulkily.

"What is?" Li Qian confusedly asks.

"Cutting my finger." Shen Wei petulantly points at his pricked finger like a great offense is done to it.

"Xiao Wei, I think she needs our blood for spell to allow up to see our baby." Zhao Yunlan tries soothing Shen Wei mood.

"Blood" Shen Wei deadpans before he pointily stares at his open stomach.

"....... right. My oversite, Master. I didn't think that far..." Li Qian sincerely apologies after she catches on to what Shen Wei silently implying but Zhao Yunlan is still confused.

"Li Qian??"

"Master Wei is asking why I had to cut him more for blood when I have perfectly open wound, I can take blood from." Li Qian sheepishly explains.

"Ohhh... Good point, Xiao Wei! You are the smartest of the group." Zhao
Yunlan praises while giving kisses over his face.

After he is lovingly pacified, Shen Wei asks "Xiao Qian, can you close up my abdomen now?"

"Of course, Master Wei." Li Qian replies before starting to sew up the open cut.

***

"What are angels doing in my domain? I don't remember giving out invitations" the guardian demands two angels who start hiking Ice Forest after reinforcing the barrier which also alerted the guardian.

"Celestial Guardian." Both angels bow in respect.

"Answer" The guardian demands coldly.

"This one is called Hian Fu, and my companion is Chan Ji. We are seeking out our previous Archangel. He and his family are in danger. We only seek to inform them and protect them if needs come to it." The calmer angel, Hian Fu, answers.

"How do you know that they are here?" The guardian asks, suspicious of the new arrival.

"Please tell me we didn't come here for no reason..." Chan Ji groans, too drained to keep quiet.

"You have an interesting companion with you. Are angels supposed to act like that?" The guardian asks the first angel who seems to be the most composed of the two.

"Please forgive him, Celestial Guardian. We have been tracking up your mountain for over a week on our legs in fear of alerting current Archangel." Hian Fu explains.

"I see. You still didn't answer my first question." The Guardian reminds, giving no indication of her feeling regarding troubles.

"I sensed their energy briefly before it disappeared. We are kind of going by guessing at this point. We have had no luck so far." Hian Fu sheepishly say under the celestial guardian's judging stares.