Haya : dekhe na aunty kitni khubsurat hai...

Sh said and smiled... But ruksaar became made face and said ...

Ruksaar : kiska bacha hai yeh.. Pata nahi kiska ganda khoon hai..

Haya : nahi aunty apke bete ka hi hai... Yaha ane ke baad hi mein pregnant hue ho... Aur toh mujhe pata bhi nahi pata... Surf pani pe kar mene apna pregnancy stage jiya ha.. Aphi ki poti hai yeh...mein sach keh rahi hu ...

She said and slightly cried ... Ruksaar became looked towards her twins and nodded their head...

And in next few minutes later the room was filled with haya screams and baby crying... As ruksaar begum thrown the baby on the ground...

Haya : nahi.. Nahi.. Nahi... Aunty please aisa mat karo... Please nahi.. Mera bacha... Nahi.. Please.. Mein.. Mein .. Yaha se chali jaongi .. Please. .. Nahiii....NAHI....

She said and cried but as she was too cruel .. Again she thrown the baby on the walls and at once the baby screams died ... Haya too screamed ..

Haya : nahi.. Ahhhhhhhhh ahhhh

She said and pushed the twins and went towards her baby... And she cried as she saw the baby was no more... Her body was totally weak as it bones were broken and head covered with blood...

The body too covered with blood ... And haya hands were covered with blood along with her clothes ...

And she screamed and cried.... She was crying by hiccups and hugged the baby ...

The mother and daughter pushed her out of the room and snatched the baby dead body ...and said...

Ruksaar : chalo jaldi apna kaam shru karo..

They said and thrown the baby on the ground... Haya moved towards the baby .. But was slapped by them...

And she started doing her work ... She did laundry, cleaning , washing , cooking , and all things and at night ... She got some time..

And went towards her baby ... It was totally rotten as it was more than 24 hours that her baby died ...

She took the baby in her arms ... And covered her with a shawl ... And moved out of the haveli .... And went to the kabrastan...

She buried her daughter there along with her elder daughter ...

Haya : beta apni choti behen ka khyal rakhna ... Mamma jaldi ap logo se mil ne ayenge ..

She said and kissed their fore heads and went from there by crying ..

Due to more crying and her mental .. She was mental ku disturbed ... And she imagined a doll her daughter ...

And started playing with her .. In alone time... She washed her ... Played with her.. Sleeps with her ... And started imagining her as her daughter ...

And she became a patient of illusion .. Who is seeing her daughter in a life less doll ...

And the haveli people did not stopped her to imagine it as they did not cared for health... No they never did ..

Triggered part completed

Iam crying soo much 😭😭

Present :

Ruksaar said to safiq this total story and he was totally numb ....

He say on the ground and said

Safiq : ammi apko pata tha ki woh meri beti hai.. Tabhi.. Tabhi kya apke haath nahi kape.. Ek masum bachi ko marte hue... Woh bhi meri bachi ko...

He said and cried ... And ruksaar begum said

Ruksaar : beta woh tumhari beti thi toh kya hua... uske andar us gande haya ka khoon hai... aur dekhna.. ek achi khubsurat ladki deke .. mene tera nikkah karna hai.. tab tujhe beti bhi hojaye gi..

she said and went from there and safiq was too shocked. ..

his eyes filled with tears and heart filled with pain and guilt ... He know what he did to haya was not good but she killed her brother ... And her daughter was killed by his mom...

Safiq cried there for few more minute and stood from his place and mumbled ..

Safiq : ab pata laga na hoga ki kya hua tha us din.. Jis din haya ne mere bhai ko maara tha.. Aur jyu maara tha... Sach ka pta lagane ka waqt Agaya hai ...

Continue in next part ..

New chapter is updated ,

Hope you have liked the chapter ...

What do you think .. What will happen next ..

And I have one exam on 18th so do pray for me guys 🤲🤲🥺

I really need your prayers ... so remember your dear author in your prayers 🤲🤲 Ap log mere leye please dua kare 🥺

And Don't for get to vote and comment and do follow me guys ..

And also follow me on instagram ..id. Khans_profession

You will see my edits and book reviews there and also I will upload stories sneak peak.. So follow me there 🥺

Have a good day ❤️