Epilogue 3

This is OFFICIALLY the end of Always
Pls vote and Comment!!!

*three years later*
Lilian's POV

"You look amazing sweetie," I watch my dad smile walking in behind me.

"Thank you," I beam looking down at my dream  dress, it took months to find but it was completely worth it.

Grace, Laura, Violet and I had been dress shopping and on our way to another appointment, we saw this little dress shop and decided to look in just for fun.

This one was in the back and I fell in love as soon as I saw it. It's white with a hint of sparkle, and a square neckline, the fabric hugs my waist perfectly before puffing out into a slight princess dress-style skirt.

A/n: OAE

It's got the right amount of princess though, not too puffy but not flat.

And I love it.

"Your mom would be so happy for you Lils," he smiles without any sadness.

"You think?" I ask turning around.

"I know," he reassures.

"Thank you, Dad," I say walking away from the mirror to him, opening my arms I give him a big hug.

"Knock, knock," Laura's voice says opening the door, walking in she's followed by Violet and Grace.

Dad lets go of me taking a step back, he clears his throat, "I'll leave you guys to it, I'll be ready when you are," he nods leaving the room.

We stay silent for a few seconds just looking at each other before Laura squeals running over to me.

"You look stunning," she says excitedly.

"Thank you," I say spinning around once to show the dress.

"Seriously though, that dress was made for you," Grace says and the girls nod in agreement.

"Ok," Laura says clapping her hands together, "We have an hour and a half till showtime," she says looking down at her phone for the time.

"Let's do this!!" Violet says excitedly ushering me to sit back down.

Normally I think you're supposed to put the dress on after your makeup and hair was done but the way this dress goes on I don't have that luxury, but its fine the girls drop a house coat over me so if anything spills it won't get on the dress

~~

"Perfect" I smile at myself in the mirror as Laura finishes the last section of my hair. In typical me fashion it's currently in a half-up white butterfly claw clip, my actual hair has a slight wave to it while still keeping the whole thing pretty casual.

I wanted my main focus to be the dress itself, that's also why I don't have a veil for something I have to take off right away it just didn't seem worth it to me to spend extra money on one I didn't really want.

There's a knock on the door and Grace opens it, my dad walks in wearing his black tux.

"It's time," he says softly smiling.