[Valentines Special]

A/n:
I'm not going to count this as one of the chapters so it's just going to be a special,
so enjoy!...

(A week before they went to Shawn's Cabin)

Laura's POV!!!•

"You look great," Violet gushed flopping down on my bed.

"No need to be nervous, you look so amazing it should be illegal," Lilian stated.

Turning back to the standing mirror in my bedroom, I run my hands over the smooth dusty pink silk dress I'm wearing.

It hugs my curves nicely and bonus?!

My butt looks fantastic in this dress, the none existed gym time is doing wonders for me.

I've tried going to the gym but I just can't, I always go by myself, maybe that's the problem?

I need to get myself a gym buddy.

"Laur, you good?" V asked scooching up my bed so her head is on my bed.

"Yeah I'm just nervous," I say running my hands up and down the dress.

Two days ago he finally asked me out, I barely had time to go to the mall and find a dress, but I got lucky with this one.

I haven't told V or Lili who I'm going out with, I want to keep it between us for now.

So I told them it was a blind date and they could help me get ready.

"Why? You've been on dates before," Lils asked.

"Never a blind date, what if he's really ugly?" I pretend to stress.

"Run away?" Lili suggested, Laur laughs.

"Why did you even agree to go on a date if you don't know who it's with?" Lili asked.

"I don't know? I've never been on one, could be fun?" I say.

I'm not sure what he has planned, but he told me to dress nicely.

"Ok, it's-," I tap my phone screen looking for the time, "5:50, he's going to be here at six, you guys should head out,"

"Ugh, why? I wanna meet him," V whines.

"Me too," Lili adds.

"Nope, Sorry, blind date rules-I think," I lie grabbing one of each of their hands and pulling them up.

"Fine, we'll leave," Lili sighs grabbing Violet's hands and forcing her to walk.

"Call us as soon as your back-Ooh better yet, say you're going to the bathroom and call and update us then," V said.

"It's a plan," I salute her.

"If he turns out to be a creepy weirdo-run away?" Lili says.

"Ok, you guys really have to go now," I push them gently towards the door.

"If you need backup we got you, K," Violet said.