Chapter 47

Omg, we just hit 100K reads, I can't believe how far this book has come, I remember crying of happiness when I got 36 reads overnight on the first chapter.
Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes.
I love you!!!!!!

•Chase's POV•

Long legs and planes don't mix.

An older lady was sitting beside me the whole time, let me just say her grandson needs to step back in line the granddaughter was not at fault there.

As much as I would hate to admit it out loud, it was a  nice distraction from the fact every second I was flying farther and farther away from Lili.

The first thing when the plane lands is pull out my phone to send Lili and my mom a quick text saying I landed safely.

Me: Just landed in Van, heading to the school now.

Lili<3: Kk, call me when you get there.

Me: Of course.

"Taylor, good to see you again, I can't tell you how excited we are to have you here," Mitch said greeting me outside the gate.

"You too," I replied shaking his hand.

"Let's grab your bags quickly and beat traffic," he says walking toward baggage claim.

The bags come out and I quickly grab mine and follow Mitch to the car.

He tells me a little bit more about what it'll be like living there, it all sounds amazing except for the fact I'll have practically no downtime.

Between hockey and maintaining my grades, I'll get an estimated hour and a half to myself a day. 

The drive is about an hour since it's on the other side of the city, the building comes into view and we pass the Black Ridge sign.

The academy has a pretty modern build and lots of windows.

A/n: OAE

"Welcome," Mitch said pulling to the front door.

"Mhm," I hum getting out.

"You'll be sharing a room with Colton Clark and Ryland Evens."

"Ok, cool." From what I know Ryland is the captain of the team here, he's a legend.

Colton is the assistant captain and also happens to be Ryland's cousin.

"I'll let you get settled in, If you have any questions Ryland or Colton can help you," Mitch says before walking away.

~~

"Oh, hey, you must be Taylor," a guy who looked my age greeted me at the door.

"Yeah, Chase," I say.

"Colton, but Colt works," he said, "Ryland, but everyone says Ry," he said gesturing to him and the guy on the couch behind him. I hum nodding in response.

Colton shows me around a bit before joining Ryland on the couch, there is a small living room and two rooms each with two beds.

Ryland gets his own room so Colton and I are sharing. 

It's six here now so that means it's seven where Lili is.

Flopping down on the bed I click her name and put the phone to my ear.

After a few seconds, she picks up.

•Lilian's POV•

*Incoming Call: Chase<3*