Chapter 5

•Lilian's POV•

"Lilian are you up yet?" My dad said as he knocked  on my door, waking me up from a deep sleep.

Darn, I was having a good dream too.

"I am now," I mumble sleepily as I get up and attempt to head to the bathroom to have a quick shower before school.

Usually I'm a morning person, I love morning. The sunrises, fresh air, I love it all.

Today...I feel like dying.

"I have to leave for work early so you'll have to walk to school today, it's not far so you should be fine but just leave earlier today, ok." He continues I hear keys jingling meaning he ready for work.

"Ok, sounds good." I reply,

"Goodbye I love you I will see you tonight." He says as he heads down the stairs to leave.

I don't mind walking to school I actually like it a lot, the cold air helps me clear my mind and the sun just makes me happier when it's out.

And my car is in the shop so it's not like I have much of a choice anyway.

I was pretty rushed in the morning because I slept passes my alarm,

Today I chose to wear a pink long sleeve sweater and some blue ripped jeans since it's pretty cold here it's only 12 degrees outside, so I paired it along with some gold jewelry and my hair in a claw clip.

A/n: OAE

I grab all my bags and some food and head out the door.

On the way there I can't stop thinking about last night, Chase was so nice and sweet which made me suspicious because nobody has ever been that way for me before and he has a very tough guy reputation.

He was probably only being nice to me so I would do the project and we could get a good mark on it.

I'm about halfway there I hear a car pull up beside me on the road and my heart drops thinking of who it could be.

No...

Before I even have time to walk away I hear a voice call me.

"Lilian, get in I'll give you a ride," Violet says from her car window.

Taking a deep breath trying to calm my racing heart, relieved it wasn't who I thought it was.

"Are you sure I'm fine walking," I say back to her.

"Positive, now get in it's cold out." She says and I hurry to the other side and jump in.

"Thank you," I say as we drive off.

"So how was your day yesterday, did you like all your classes?" She asks me.

"Ya they all seem good, I'm really glad I have Laura and Chase in a lot of my classes," I say not thinking much of it.

"Chase, why would Chase matter if he was in your class?" She asks sounding very confused.

"Ohhh, we got assigned to work on an English project together so I went to his house after school then we went out for pizza," I say nonchalantly.

"Shut the fuck up you did not," she gasps, "Oh my god, you're dating Chase fucking Taylor!" She says almost screaming with excitement.

"I am not dating him," I shut it down quickly, "I was only with him to do the project then he was hungry that's all," I say holding back how much I was blushing at the thought of him.

"I can already see the wedding," she says enthusiastically.

"Nope, not happening," I say shutting it down.