Chapter 44

•Lilian's POV•

Spring break is in a few days, I couldn't be more excited.

We finished finals a few weeks ago, so we're well into the new semester.

I have biology with Tyler,
Physics with Violet,
Law 12 I'm alone in,
And Foods with Chase.

So far I like foods the best, it's funny seeing Chase in a little apron chopping up onions,

Somehow he manages to never cry, while I could be on the other side of the room balling my eyes out.

Maybe he doesn't have tear ducks?

"Ok guys, we have some very exciting news," Laura announced gathering everyone's attention at our lunch table. 

I put down my food giving her my full attention, everyone does the same except Chase he doesn't seem to care about anything but the pizza in front of him.

I nudge his arm with my elbow making him look up.

"Laura and I are together, officially," Tyler says smiling holding Laura's hand.

Violet and I freak out running and giving both of them tight hugs,

Shawn claps loudly congratulating him for joining the pussy whipped club alongside Chase.

Practically the whole cafeteria turns to us with confused faces till Laura pulls Shawn's arm back down so he's sitting.

"Well, I'm really happy for you guys," I say hugging Tyler tightly.

~~

"So, I have an idea," Chase said sitting me down beside him on my bed.

I nod so he can continue, "I want you to come with me for spring break,"

"What?"

"I want to bring you with me for spring break,"

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude," I ask placing my hand over his on the bed.

"Why wouldn't I want to bring you?"

"I don't know, I-," he interrupts me by pulling my chin closer to his, kissing me softly.

"Can that please be a yes?" He mumbles against my lips.

"Mhmm," I smirk pulling him back to me.

"Good," he replied.

"Wait, where are we going?" I ask.

"My papa really wants to see you again so I figured we would go to him for a few days then stay at a beach house," he explains, "if that's ok?"

"That sounds perfect," I say excitedly jumping into his arms causing him to fall backwards.

"I'm glad,"

"When do we leave?" I ask.

"Few days? I think the flight is on the 19th," he says casually.

"WHAT!?" I yell jumping off him.

"Woah woah woah, what's wrong?" He wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

I pull away dramatically, throwing open my closet doors, "That's only two days away, I have to pack and shop-oh my god I have to tell my dad-what would he even say??" I mumble to myself.

"Lili," Chase whispered.

"Take a breath love," he says hugging me.

I sink into the hug.