Introduction

Hi thank you so much for choosing to read my story

~I post new chapters on Tuesday!!(except when I don't it's very random)

Story takes place in Saskatoon SK in Canada

THIS IS A CHICHE STORY!!!
You have been warned👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

The beginning of this book is fast then it slows down, this was the first book I wrote so chill out and don't say mean things

1) There will be some mature language so if your not comfortable with that than maybe don't read this book.

2) There might be some mature scenes but I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapter.

3) Anxiety and panic attacks are talked about and will happen in some chapters if you would like a warning for that just tell me and I will put them in.

4) Bullying and some abuse is talked about in the book again if you want a warning let me know and I will make sure to put them in.

5) I am by absolutely no means a writer this is purely for fun so be nice I will try to update at least once a week but I might get busy with school and you'll have to wait.

6) If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all, constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated but just don't be mean about it.

7) the first few chapters are going to be rough but I think they get better as I start understanding what doing.

8)if love at first sight was a slow burn, it would be this book. Idk how else to explain it. Like it's definitely not a slow burn but it's takes them a minute to be fully together

9) none of the pictures I use are mine except when I say they are

10) CHARACTER WARNINGS, not a bad thing at all but Laura gets excited easily, she's our little hype girl(and we love it) so leave her alone for five minutes.
—————————————————————————
A/n
I really hope you like this book I'm going to try hard to make it good if you have any suggestions comment then and I will look at them, have a great day!

— Kay❤️