Epilogue

Everyone vote and comments lots plssss
or I hope ur pillow is warm on both sides..........
Jk love u lots<3

Lilian's POV

"Ohh Lili, I'm going to miss you so much,"

This morning I said I wasn't gonna cry,

Big fat lie.

"I'll miss you so much," I hug my dad, resting my face on his chest.

After an amazing summer filled with beaches, ice cream dates, plane rides and hockey games.

Reality has set back into play.

Today was move-in day at UVIC, Chase wanted to be here and to be honest I want him here more than anything but he had a game he couldn't get out of playing.

My first day of law school is this Monday-today is Friday, which gives me a few days to settle in before the battle that is law school starts.

Believe it or not, I already have homework, though throughout the summer I did a lot of reading for my own benefit.

Both taking a deep breath we let go of each other with a sigh, "I should get going now, let you settle in," he says teary-eyed.

"Yeah," I smile sadly.

"Remember I'm Always just a call away," he reminded me.

"I know Dad," I say sadly, I'm gonna miss him so much.

"Goodbye Lili," he kissed my forehead.

"Bye Dad, I love you," I say hugging him again.

"Oh I love you too," he hugs me back tightly, we stay like that for a moment before he pulls away.

"Ok last time, goodbye. Call me tomorrow, see you at Christmas," he rushes out, I chuckle.

"See ya later," I say as he leaves shutting the door on his way out.

Wow,

Ok.

I'm here...

Looking down at the gold ring perfectly placed on my finger I take a deep breath before turning around I look around the small room, there's a bed on either side of the room at the end of each bed a wall desk facing the wall.

At the far end of the room, there's a pretty big window letting in a lot of natural light.

To the right of the front door, there are two decent size closets, one for me and one for Grace,

Grace is the girl I got roomed with, we got paired up with each other near the beginning of summer, and from what I've seen she's really nice.

Her profile was really similar to mine so hopefully we get along.

That would really suck if we didn't get along seeing as we're stuck with each other for a whole year.