Chapter 33

Chase's POV

"Then I guess you guys don't want Chase," Emma snarled before walking out the door.
____________________________________

Shawn turned to me with a disgusted look on his face, "WHAT THE FUCK," he yelled.

"What the hell is that about," Laura shouted at me.

"She better be fucking playing," Tyler hissed gently pushing me any from Lili so he was standing between us.

Lilian looked at me with hurt in her eyes, "What?" She asked softly. It broke my heart.

I open my mouth to explain- "what the fuck is she talking about?" Violet asked.

I look down at Lili and she has tears forming in her eyes.

"Lili-," I barely get it out before Violet and Laura grab her hands as they run up the stairs.

"WAIT, LILI," she doesn't stop.

"Dude?!" Shawn yelled pushing me out the front door.

"You better tell me she was fucking joking," Shawn hissed as we got to the sidewalk.

"Of fucking course she was," I yell shocked they think I would do something like that.

"Do you really think I would do something like that?" I ask.

"No, not really but she seems like she would do it to cause some shit," Tyler admits.

"Well, some shit she did cause," Shawn grumbled.

"I'll be back I have to talk to Lili," I say running back toward her house.

"Go get her Romeo," Shawn yelled after me.

Just as I go to open the front door it opens and Laura and Violet come out, they stand in the way of the door.

"I'm sorry Chase," Violet said, "Lilian wants to be alone," Laura added, they close the door behind them.

"But- you don't understand, I have to talk to her,"

"Maybe tomorrow, she pretty warn out right now," Violet said looking sad.

"Please just let me inside," I beg.

"Listen if it's anything, we believe you wouldn't do it," Violet admits.

"It's just, apparently Emma has been talking nonstop about the things she and some hockey guy do together, to Lilian." She continues. "She's trying to make up some shit to hurt Lilian,"

"And I don't think Lilian fully believes it either, she just needs time to process," Laura exclaims.

"Bull shit, if she didn't believe it she would be out here talking to me," I shout, "I could just go in there and explain that nothing fucking happen and Emma is just being a psychotic bitch-,"

"I really am sorry Chase," Violet says gently pushing me away from the door.

Shawn and Tyler come up from behind me and rest a hand on my shoulder. I push it off.

"Let's head out," Tyler said.

"I'm not leaving," I grumble.

"Dude you can't stay out here you'll freeze," Shawn tries to reason.

"I don't give a shit, I'm not fucking leaving," I repeat.

looking at each other defeated knowing I'm not going to change my answer.

"Well then we're staying too," Shawn said sitting down on the steps.

"You guys don't have to, I'm fine alone," I grumble.