Chapter 37

Lilian's POV

"So how is this all going to work?" Shawn asked.

The six of us were standing in front of the two cars, contemplating how we were all going to fit in with all the luggage.

"How about we just split it three into a car and pack your own luggage in that car?" Tyler suggests.

"Sure, who's going in what car?" Laura asked.

"Tyler you can drive my car, I don't want to," Shawn whines throwing his keys at Tyler's head, he catches them in time.

Tyler nods, "Ok,"

"I'll go with you," Laura says.

"Me too," Violet says.

"You're abandoning me?" I sigh dramatically.

"You'll live," Laura states.

"Looks like you're stuck with me," Chase whispered leaning closer to me.

"And me," Shawn says from the other side of me. I didn't realize he was standing that close to me.

"Holy, oh my god you scared me," I rest my hand against my chest over my heart, feeling its rapid pace.

He mutters a sorry quietly.

Tyler claps his hand together, "Let's hit the road,"

"SHOTGUN," Shawn yells sprinting to Chase's car, pulling in the handle even though it's locked.

"Ok? I get the whole backseat to myself," I think I won this arrangement.

"See you guys in a few hours," Violet says handing Tyler her bag to put in the trunk.

Once we get situated in the car, Shawn says he's picking the music and puts an every Taylor swift song playlist.

I like his taste.

Two hours later, Shawn is belting all the words to 'All too well', Chase has threatened to throw him out of the car three times and we've already stopped three times because I have the bladder of a literal toddler.

All too well ends, "I'm hungry," Shawn whines loudly.

"Sucks to be you." Chase snarked.

I had made a bed-type thing in the backseat a while ago, My head resting on a pillow against the window, a fluffy white blanket covering my body. 

Closing my eyes I drift off.

Chase's POV

It is way too fucking early to deal with this shit.

I am one second away from pushing Shawn out of this car.

"Can we stop for food?" He asks for the twentieth time this hour.

"Fine," I sigh, "but your buying,"

"Yay," he cheers, "I want McDonald's." He states.

Lili had fallen asleep a while ago, I made Shawn stop his personal concert and turn off the music so she could sleep.

Lilian's POV

"Dude, shut the fuck up, you're going to wake her," Chase whisper shouted.

I was already awake I just had my eyes closed.

"Well, we can't leave her in the car beside herself, what if it gets too hot in here and she dies?" Shawn counters.