A Kiss Could Heal Me?

Start from the beginning

- Oh, finally someone, i crave for anyone to touch me. - she said to me, and i just gulped then she pulled me closer.

- Isn't it too dark in here? we should try to do some light. - i said to her.

- No, because what we do it's better in the dark. - she said to me, then pulled me closer and i kissed her passionatly...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When she kissed me, i moaned and felt that her hand goes down to my thighs then to my boobs, and she squeesed them...

- Oh my god. - i moaned, and a few minutes later she started to finger me.

- Is this good?- she asked from me.

- Y-yes, thank you. - i said to her between moans, then i felt that she starts to eat me out.

- Are you close? - she asked from me, and i moaned.

- Yes. - i screamed from pleasure, and a few minutes later i finally came then she kissed me again and i moaned when i tasted myself on her tognue...

I started to breath quicker then usual, and she tried to calm me...

Toni Topaz pov:

When her breathing started to be quicker i kissed her again, and after i pulled away she just sighed...

- T-thank you. - she said to me, 

- No problem. - i said to her, then she cuddled to me and a few minutes later we fell asleep...

Third Person pov:

Nana Rose already knowed that, the girl who came in broke the rules and went to Cheryl's room and she was angry. She tried to think how should she punish Cheryl for this...

The next day morning:

After Toni woke up, she saw that a red haired girl lays next to her naked,  but she didn't wanted to wake her. Toni take on the robe, kissed the girl's forehead then left the room...

Toni Topaz pov:

I walked to the guest room, then i take on my clothes and walked downstairs after i take on my jacket...

- Dear, would you like to eat something before you leave? - asked from me the old lady, and i just sighed.

- I should go. - i said to her, but she stopped me.

- Please, dear. - she said to me, and i just nodded and followed her.