𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢.

Y/N DIDN'T BELIEVE WHAT, she had just heard from the blonde in front of her. She saw that he wasn't joking due to the look on his face, but then she realized that people also did that when they could actually be joking. She actually couldn't tell with the male though, he looked really serious about his words.

"Hahhh, you're funny Zero. That was a real funny joke," Y/N chuckled, balling her hand up into a fist before she gently punched the blonde in the shoulder.

Zero put his hand up to his shoulder and started to rub circles on it, "Y/N... I- I'm not joking.. I... I have a plan!"

The thought of the man in front of her going through the extra length to even plan it was crazy. They hadn't even been talking to one another for that long. "What do you mean you have a plan...?"

"Do you want to hear it? Because I can tell you Y/N," the H/C haired teen was too busy staring in shock, "Looks like you want to. Okay, so I was thinking that-"

The female shook her head no, genuinely stunned that the male actually wanted to do something so horrible. "What are you talking about Zero...? We're not killing anybody.. I mean, you could, but don't drag me along with you.."

"It's too late Y/N," he smiled innocently, unaware of the fact that that one smile had just made him ten times more creepier, "You already know about my thoughts of doing it, so if I ever get caught, they'd wanna talk to people I know here.. and.. Y/N... You know I'm around you alot."

Y/N grimaced at the male, genuinely not believing anything that she was hearing from him. "No.. they would talk to me, but they don't have to know that I knew about your thoughts. Unless you'd snitch on me..."

Zero pursed his lips and shrugged, "Maybe maybe not, Y/N.. it doesn't even matter because that's not what we're talking about..."

He gulped to himself and took steps closer to the other teen as he pushed his hands out to the woman's, intertwining both of their own fingers. "Do you wanna do it with me...?"

Y/N wasn't going to lie and say that she wasn't freaked out by the blonde that gently squeezed her fingers in order to get her full attention.

She dozed off for a quick minute in thought and she began to wonder how crazy Zero was because he didn't even hesitate to tell her about how he stabbed his own father, and plus, he did say that he didn't regret it.

It was understandable to want to kill your parents, but actually acting on that was actually shocking because it took a lot of guts to do.

He shook both of their hands, causing her to snap out of her mind and turn back to the blonde that looked at her with pleading eyes.

Y/N frowned at him. He actually looked so excited and impatient with her, and it made her sad and uncomfortable. "No, Zero. I do not want to kill someone with you..."

She slipped her fingers away from his, resulting in a short high pitched whine that came from the man that stared at her with betrayal forming in his body. "Huh...? Wh-Why not....?"

"Because it's fucking sick. Are you an idiot?" She scoffed out as if that wasn't the obvious. It was crazy because people like Zero also had trouble seeing right from wrong.

Zero cowered down a bit, sad that he'd just disappointed his love, "But... What about when we were in the store...? You.. you said I should've done a better job..."

"Yeah, but that was just a joke-" the rest of her words were cut off by the sound of a large hand slamming against the wood door behind the both of them.

They turned to the loud banging sound only to see a man that looked to be in his late fourties staring at them. "Get to class you guys."

Zero groaned out in annoyance before he began to walk away from the older man that was balding.

Y/N did the same and now Zero and the female were walking side by side, ready to get to their classes. It was silent as the only thing that was heard was the sound of their shoes hitting against the ground with each step they took.

But they weren't filled with a comfortable silence between them at all, it was so uncomfortable and unbearable to Y/N, but Zero wasn't quite uncomfortable, he just thought it was awkward and embarrassing for him.

"So... You really would do that to her...?" Y/N mumbled as she glanced over at the man that slowly nodded his head yes. Atleast he was being honest.

"I've always wanted to since the beginning of the dance when... You left me..." He sighed, a frown wiped on his lips.

Y/Ns walking came to a halt for a quick second before she all of a sudden began to walk once more. "Fuck, that's.... Strange.. of you..."

"She just wouldn't keep bothering me... I only wanted to be with you..." He whispered, feeling bad about himself since he knew the woman he loved seen him as a weirdo now.

But that was the least of his worries at the moment, because he was already gathering his thoughts on ways he was going to murder Jane even though Y/N wasn't going to do it with him.