𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

[ Trigger warning ]

ZERO FOLLOWED BEHIND, Jane with absolutely no emotion shown in his face and eyes. He just worried about Y/N the whole time, and he was growing upset at himself for that. Y/N didn't seem to want him as much as he wanted her, so he wondered why he kept trying.

The blonde looked down at his feet as he continued to follow the brunette that walked in front of him.

Once the woman's walking came to a halt, Zero looked up from his feet in confusion before he looked around at the setting.

They were in the hallways of their school, so basically they weren't anywhere special, but it just looked so deserted around the both of them.

Jane turned herself around and smiled at the boy, "So... Could you, um.. tell me why you're here with... Her."

Zero shrugged at her words, "I don't know.. she... Gives me attention, I guess...? And, uh... I l-like her.."

The brunette bit the inside of her right cheek at the confession that wasn't even towards her. "Oh.. you like her?"

"Yeah," he chuckled and blushed at the thought of Y/N before he straightened his posture and cleared his throat. "Sometimes..."

Tilting her face to the side and looking the blonde up and down, Jane pushed her arms behind her back. "What do you mean by sometimes?"

An annoyed sigh left past the males lips and he rolled his eyes, "Like.. I.. I can't really tell if she wants me, okay?"

Jane pursed her lips to the side before she put her hands down to her legs and folded them together, "Look, Zero..."

"I know Jane. You like me." He said, not even giving her a chance to say whatever she wanted to say.

Moving her bright green eyes away from the floor, her lips parted. "What? You... Knew?"

"Of course I knew." He mumbled, frowning a bit, "You wouldn't stop pestering me..."

The brunette in front of him hummed to herself before she crossed her arms once again. "But.. you never came after me.."

Zero raised his hand up to the back of his neck and awkwardly picked at his pale hair, "Yeah, well.. I was sort of busy... With, uh.. Y/N, so.."

When their conversation grew silent, Jane finally had a thought of how she could try to get Zero to like her.

The female took steps closer to the blonde, causing him to stare at her as he took some steps back. "What are you doing?"

"I wanted to see..." She was close enough to the point that he was backed up against the door behind the both of them. "You'd... Want to..."

Jane then gently placed her hand on top of the blondes chest, "Maybe... Um.. try something out with me..."

"What do you mean...?" Zero questioned as his breathing had gotten rougher and his eyes moved all around Jane's face.

Her hand moved up against his chest and onto his shoulder, resulting in his growing even more uncomfortable by the brunette. "You know what I mean, Zero..."

That was when Zero couldn't take it anymore, he pushed himself to the side with horror written all over his face.

"What the hell was that?!" He whisper yelled to the girl, not wanting to grab anybody's attention.

Janes face was already red and she began to shake at the embarrassment that ran through her, "Zero.. I- ugh.. I wanted to-"

"NO!" He shouted out, startling the woman in front of him, "Fucking NO! I don't want YOU!"