𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.

ZERO LOOKED INBETWEEN, the trio, just patiently waiting for either of the three to tell him what they were about to do to the scrawny boy on the floor. Zero was so uncomfortable by the situation they were in and he hopes they weren't about to do what he was thinking.

Once his piercing blue eyes stared at Y/Ns, he sent her a desperate look also while trying to know what was going on.

"Well are you going to do it with us or not," that made the blondes heart drop even further down to his stomach. Even Y/N was in on it.

He felt so betrayed and hurt by the girl, and she left him so speechless. He felt stuck, like he couldn't do anything to save the boy. He also knew how it felt to be in his position, so that also really hurt him as well.

Castiel rolled his blue eyes and turned back to the pale boy with a click of his tongue. "I guess you don't want in.."

"Pshh," Nick did the same as Casitel, letting his black eyes stay right onto the male on the floor. "He's no fun, right Yujin?"

The guy on the floor started to tremble once even Y/N herself ignored Zero's presence. "Welp, looks like we'll have all the fun together."

"P-Please..." Yujin tried to pull himself backwards, just allowing his legs to drag along the ground.

Zero covered his mouth with the back of his hand when he saw Yujins glistening eyes move onto his. Even more guilt formed into the mans stomach.

Yujin showed Zero the pleading glint in his eyes, only allowing the blonde to feel bad for the boy.

Once Yujin realized that the obviously guilty man wouldn't do anything to help him, he figured he'd just help himself.

The dark haired teen shot out both of his hands and stopped the three that moved towards him. "S-Stop! Please!!"

The three friends slowly looked at one another with murmurs leaving their lips.

"C-Can you... Please let me go..? I- I swear I'll just, g-get it to you by next week Thursday! I promise!"

The redhead groaned out loud as he brushed his hair back, "Yujin, you always say that shit."

"Yeah, if you owe him, why don't you just give it to him now, huh Yujin?"

The way they were all saying his name even creeped Zero out. They weren't even targeting him yet he felt threatened.

Noticing some movements come from his bully, Zero stared at Y/N to see what was het next move.

The female slowly crouched down to meet eyes with the male that went by Yujin and cupped his cheeks, "Come on baby, we can't let you off that easy..."

Now that caused the other teen to tense up as he felt a random wave of jealousy wash over him. He wondered why she was touching this irrelevant weirdo the same way she touched him.

When Y/N put her face closer to the pale boy, Zero's jaw clenched and his eyes were full of jealousy.

"You owe him money..." Her right hand raised up to his head to pet him, "And you didn't give him the money baby..."

"I- I know Y/N," Yujin choked out, his face turning redder and redder with every word she let out. "I-I'm so sorry... I... I forgot..!"

The redhead behind the girl balled his hands up into right fists, "Sorry isn't gonna cut it Yujin."

"When do you think you'll have it?" Castiel asked, taking some steps to look over Yujin, "because he wants it asap, dude."

The woman that continued petting the other boy giggled in his face, "Yeah, and he's like.. a hothead."

"I-" Yujin gulped as sweat formed into his forehead, "I already told you guys.. Th-Thursday..!"

Zero couldn't believe what he was seeing at all. Y/N was actually using her charm on someone else. Not too long ago he could've sworn that the woman claimed him, but now she was touching on some other man.

While even more jealousy and disgust bubbled up within the man, Y/N kept on teasing Yujin over and over.

She pushed her fingers to the arms of his glasses and bit her lip with a smile, "This might hurt, okay baby?"

"What! No- please just listen to me you guys..." He whined, shaking once he felt Y/N gently pull his glasses off of his face.

Castiel rubbed his forehead before he finally had enough of Yujins whines and broke. "Shut the hell up, man!"

Nodding his head in agreement, Nick crossed his arms. "Exactly, like... That won't do anything. It'll only make it hurt worse, dude,"

Even though Yujins whining died down and got more quieter, that didn't stop him at all.

Y/N finally got up from her crouching position and looked to the side to see what Zero was up to.

The girl was quite puzzled by the look on Zero's face. He didn't have any emotion shown, but the look in his eyes and the way his eyes were squinted eyes showed what he was really feeling.

The look kind of scared Y/N, but she didn't say anything. She just kept quiet before turning back to Yujin.

The blonde walked towards the group of people, the leaving gently crunching underneath his steps. "I actually want in."