𝐱𝐯.

[ sexual content ]

THE TWO CREPT INSIDE OF, the dark shed with wide smiles on their faces. Y/N was neutral about what they were gonna do, but Zero really couldn't wait for what he was in for and he didn't want to waste anytime at all. The boy was getting more and more impatient by the second.

When they were finally all the way inside, Zero went back over to the door and slammed it shut right before he jogged back over to Y/N again.

She stared at him in silence, clearly wanting him to be the one to make the first move.

When the female saw that Zero wasn't going to say anything or make any new movements anytime soon, she took it upon herself to start their session off.

"Take your clothes off for me." Y/N demanded, looking down at his T-shirt and pants.

The blonde moved his slender fingers to the hem of his shirt and picked at it before slowly lifting it up to pull it over his head, causing his light hair to bounce.

Once the shirt was off, Zero's cheeks were completely red. It looked like he'd just gotten out of an ice cold bath.

One side of Y/Ns lip moved upwards as she took in every little part of his body.

She loved the sight of his skinny, pale, and hairless body in front of her. He looked so soft and the way his collar bones popped out really turned her on. She wanted to mark him right then and there.

Turning her E/C eyes down to his pants, Zero froze at that. He didn't feel comfortable being the only one naked, but he also didn't want to let Y/N down.

"Y/N- actually..." He clenched his jaw and ignored her creepy stare, "Can... You.. get n-naked as well...? S-So I don't get scared! You know...?"

The woman stared at the nervous teen in through before she shrugged and quickly pulled her own shirt over her head, revealing her own body to the boy.

Eyes growing bigger and lips getting wider, Zero stared at her body in awe while feeling his face get hotter. His thoughts were all over the place and he could barley handle how bold she was with him.

"There." She leaned over towards him, tracing her middle finger down his sharp jawline. "Now take your pants off for me..."

Zero immediately pulled his pants down at her words. He was crouched over, tumbling and losing his balance with his eyes still on Y/Ns. It was like he couldn't pull away from her beauty at that moment.

Lowly giggling at his clumsiness, the other teen pulled his body up by both of his hands and watched the way he was finally able to pull his legs out of his pants.

When they were all the way off Y/N let go of Zero's hands and took a large step back to admire his entire body.

"Ahh.. I'm so embarrassed Y/N..." He moved both of his hands over his private parts then was hardening with each thought that entered his mind.

Y/N moved closer to him before she placed both of her hands on his waist, "You don't need to be embarrassed Zero.. you're perfect."

Feeling flattered by the females words, Zero actually gained enough confidence to move his hands away from his privates to show the bulge that stuck out of his tight boxers.

"Please..." Now it was Zero's turn to get closer to the woman, "Please just touch me.... Make me feel good... Please- I'm begging you..."

The woman's E/C eyes that were filled with lust moved inbetween the mans pink lips and his crystal blue eyes. "You're so fucking precious..."