𝐯𝐢.

ZERO WAS AGGRESSIVELY, pushed to the wall, causing him to hit his head really hard. The boy dropped down to the floor and whimpered at the feeling of blood trickling down his neck. Y/N stared down at him with her signature smile. The female then crouched down and grabbed the mans face closer to hers by a chunk of his shiny blonde hair.

Looking him up and down with the same smile, Y/N pulled his head forward and tilted her head to get a better look at the back of his head.

A part of his hair was now drenched in blood, all because of Y/N and her behavior.

The girl pushed the boy back up to the door and laughed right in his face, obviously feeling no guilt whatsoever.

Right when the girl got up and turned away, she heard her victim say something.

"Y/N..." He whimpered slightly while biting his bottom lip, trying not to cringe at his bad acting skills.

The girl looked over her shoulder, ignoring the way her entire face heated up, "You're not that hurt Zero."

"I.. I need you to.. uh.... T-To help me.. to, uh.. take care of me.. p-please, Y/N..?" The teen then got up and sat on the back of his legs, both of his hands on each of his thighs and his eyes seeming more bigger and pleading than usual.

Zero thought he was crazy for doing this to himself, and he was still internally cringing at his attempt to be flirty.

Y/N was shocked by the blondes new reaction to her violent acts, but she wasn't mad. She wondered if her victim was just now starting to see that she was meant for him.

The girl whirled her body around and she crossed her arms while slightly nodding her head up, silently making the boy come to her.

When she saw that he was standing up, she huffed. "No. Go on all fours and crawl to me like a little baby."

Zero looked over to all of the other students that didn't dare to say anything. They all just went on their way.

"Uh.. in front of.. e-everybod-"

"Yes. Now..."

The boy grumbled under his breath and balled his hands up into fist as he got on all fours. He didn't like the feeling of the concrete on his palms.

Zero was already a deep shade of red, and that made Y/Ns face grow even more hot. She'd never seen Zero in such a state, and she didn't think she'd enjoy it this much.

He began to crawl closer to her while staring up at her with doe eyes and red cheeks.

The female crouched down to his eye level just like before while she stared deep into his blue eyes.

She continued to stare at him as she slowly raised her hand, causing Zero to flinch.

"Shhh..." She purred, trying to seem sweet.

Placing her hand at the top of her victims head, Y/N actually gave him a genuine and sweet smile. It wasn't like one of the others she'd ever given him. It wasn't purposely taunting or evil, it was different and Zero noticed that.

She gently pushed some of her fingers inbetween the other teens hair and began to pet the boy as if he was a small puppy.

Zero didn't want to admit it, and he never would, but he liked it. He wasn't expecting her to pet him, but he liked it a lot.

He'd never seen Y/N this way, and he never even thought she could be this way.

"You're so cute." Y/N chuckled, moving her face even more closer to his, "And you're pretty... pretty like a girl even..."

The blondes breath hitched, but this time it wasn't out of fear. His lips twitched and his head felt like it was about to burst due to the heat that rose to his face.

"But you know that already, don't you?" She tilted her head.

The blonde didn't know what to answer with. Of course he knew he was good looking, but people still never asked him out or anything of the sort.

"I don't think... I mean, I- I don't know, actually..."

She just stared at him, waiting for what she thought was proper reply.

"Do.. do you really think that...?"

"Zero.."

"Yeah-"

Before the blonde could even say his bullies name, her lips were already on top of his. She wasted absolutely no time to kiss him.

Zero moved back a bit as Y/N only twisted her head to the side to deepen the kiss.

He struggled to breathe as she gently pushed his back to the wall. She didn't care that others were watching either, and that was shocking to the blonde.

After a few minutes of letting Y/N kiss him and repeatedly press her lips onto his, he finally eased into the kiss and let her take the lead.

He told himself that if he was going to have his first kiss with Y/N, he might as well let it be good.

When she finally pulled away from the male, there was no emotion shown on her face. She just stared at him silently.

Zero reached his hand up to his lips and let his slender fingers brush up against them.

He was panting like crazy and even though they weren't kissing anymore, his heart was beating fast and he could barley breathe.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Was all she said before she got up and left.

Now the male was really confused on what their relationship was supposed to be. She'd always been flirty with him, he just thought it was cause of his looks, but she'd never kissed him before.

It looks like Jane was right about what she said. Y/N likes him.