𝐱𝐢.

ZERO CAREFULLY LISTENED, to the words that came out his bullies mouth. She had kept her eyes still on his as she told him all of the rules he had to follow. The girl watched Zero's white hair bounce up and down with every pet she gave him and she loved the way it looked.

He was so concentrated on what she had to say, and that made her fall for him even more. It felt like he really cared for what she had to say.

Sure he was probably only listening and following her words for his safety, but still. He didn't have to follow through with it if he actually didn't want to.

"So.. you're telling me that... If I listen to what you say.. this week.. then- you'll stop hurting me...? L-Like you'll let me go.. f-for good..?"

Y/N nodded her head yes, continuing to pet Zero's soft hair down against his cheek. "Yes. It's a deal Zero."

"But-" he gulped, "But... You said that if I lose this game- deal- ugh, whatever. T-This thing, then you'll do anything you want to me.. isn't me listening to whatever you say the exact same thing..?"

"No Zero," she grinned, "Because I won't be hurting you."

Zero's eyebrows leaped upwards against his forehead and he tried everything to stop himself from smiling at the woman's words. "Wait... R-Really..?!"

Y/N snickered at the light that was very clear in his now sparkling blue eyes, "Yes Zero... But you have to listen, okay..?"

"Y-Yes Y/N!" He began to nod his head, feeling the way his hair bounced against his own shoulders.

She bit on her bottom lips as she watched Zero finally calm down, showing her his usual calm features.

Leaning closer to the boy, Y/N put her lips up to Zero's ear, causing him to shudder at the feeling of her breath making contact with his skin. "But Zero. There's a catch,"

Those five words really made Zero sick to his stomach even though she didn't even explain what the catch even was.

"Wha.. what is it Y/N..?" He asked, watching the way his bully backed up to stare over him just like always.

She removed her hand away from his hair and sent him a serious look, "If you don't obey me, I'll do worse."

"W-Worse....? What do you mean worse..?"

"Oh, baby..." She mumbled, switching her serious look to a reassuring one, "We both know what I mean by worse..."

Zero kept quiet, not moving an inch just like how he was at the start of their conversation, and Y/N noticed that.

She smiled at the boy once again before she cupped both of his cheeks with each of her hands.

The blonde just let her touch him, silently enjoying the way she pulled his face closer to hers.

Moving her eyes to stare at every inch of the males face, her smile only grew. "All you have to do is listen to me... Alright Zero..?"

Watching the way his bullies eyes switched through different places on his face, Zero slowly nodded at her words, "O-Okay..."

Y/N stared at Zero for a few more minutes before her right hand moved down his cheek, instantly moving to his soft lips.

She began to gently brush her fingers up against his lips with her eyes now setting back to his eyes.

The blonde then looked down at her fingers to see what she was doing, ignoring the way his fast heart beating took control over his entire chest.

After rubbing on the blondes lips, Y/N slowly pushed her face closer to his.

Zero immediately got the hint and before the female could even put her lips onto his, she already felt Zero's moving against hers.

She was caught off guard, but she didn't really mind if he didn't either. She loved kissing him, and she knew he'd grow to love kissing her as well.

Her left hand went up to the side of his hair to brush a few strands behind his ear and her right hand moved down to his jawline.

His entire face was red and his eyes were tight really shut. Also If he was being honest with himself, he didn't want to move. He wanted to stay this way with Y/N because he loved it when she was gentle to him.

Brushing her fingers up against the blondes jawline, Y/N wrapped her left hand around his hair and pulled it back unexpectedly.

A muffled squeak left his mouth again, but Y/N didn't pay any attention to it.

Instead, she allowed her fingers on her right hand to trace his sharp jawline, loving the feeling of his soft skin underneath hers.

Her kissing began to grow aggressive, and that kind of scared the blonde. He didn't think he'd ever know how he was supposed to go on about things like this.

Before Zero could even try to kiss Y/N back, her tongue was already in his mouth. She slipped it past his lips when he was gasping for air, trying to keep up with her kissing style.

He started to reach his hands up behind the female to gain her attention, but that didn't seem to work, so he figured he'd just get her attention by making a noise.

He parted his lips slightly before finally letting out a louder squeak, "Mmmfh!!"

Y/N finally understood that Zero didn't want it anymore, and she pulled back with saliva trickling down her chin.

Her face heated up out of embarrassment by herself once she realized that she got a little too carried away.

"Uh... Y/N... I can't keep up with you.." he was panting heavily and he threw his head back, just letting it fall to the ground.

Y/N was disgusted in herself and her actions, but she couldn't let Zero know that. It wasn't his fault that he was just that charming.

The girl got up from her position and crossed her arms, "I need to go."

The man propped his upper body up on his elbows to say something back, but before Zero could even reply with anything the woman was already leaving.