𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯.

AFTER ZERO WENT HOME, like he didn't just brutally murder someone, Y/Ns father took the chance to finally confront his daughter. He noticed how differently she was acting, and even though she reassured him before, he still had a bad feeling about whatever it was that was going on with his daughter, and he was worried about her, so he decided to go talk to her himself. He wanted atleast one thing to come from her because he wanted that feeling in the center of his stomach to go away.

He knocked against the females door three times in a row before he leaned back from it for a few, waiting for the girl to get up from her bed to atleast greet the H/C haired man on the other side of the door, but no. He didn't get anything in return, the only thing he heard was a few murmurs from the other side.

Pushing his face up closer against the door, he hit on his bottom lip and listened to the sound of low murmurs leaving his daughter, and that's when he decided that he'd heard enough. Something was going on with his daughter and he was going to try and figure out what this something was.

The man had enough with the sounds she was making so he pushed himself back once again before he slammed his hand on the door knob and wasted no time in pushing it open, causing Y/N to grow stiff with wide E/C eyes.

She parted her lips, praying that it was the blonde male that seemed to be around her way more often now, but once she heard the footsteps, she immediately knew who it was that had entered her room.

"Y/N... I need to speak with you..." the father muttered to his daughter as he leaned himself down and sat against the edge of her bed, his eyes glancing down at the floor while he intertwined his own fingers.

Still not processing the fact that her very own father had just entered her room, she just allowed her leg to twitch against her bed while she gripped the sides of her pants, trying to calm herself down from the horror she'd just seen from earlier, "Hmmm...?"

She didn't understand how Zero could just go about his day like he didn't just take someone's life. It was so freaky to her, and she really couldn't take her mind off the good that came from Yujin and the evil that came from Zero. She was convinced that she was the reason Yujin died.

"I need to talk to you about whatever it is that you're going through..." the father allowed his right leg to bounce against the floor while heavy breaths left him. He was so worried about his daughter but she wasn't giving him anything but murmurs and hums at the moment, and he hated that.

"Hnnnmmm??" She knitted her eyebrows while she just let her legs go up and down against the bed, hating the feeling of someone else coming into her own personal space.

"Well... I just wanted to tell you that.. You could tell me anything, you know that?" He questioned, once again listening to the hum that left his daughters throat, "I know I'm not really here much, but... I do my best... I give us a nice house, nice clothes, great food, and... I also try my hardest to bond with you..."

Y/N stopped all of her movements once she finally started listening to what her own father was saying, and she felt a little pang in her heart just by the slight voice crack hinted in his usually smooth voice.

"I know that there's something going on with you, and... I want you to tell me what happened, honey... I'm here for you.." the father breathed out with tired E/C eyes, hoping that he could finally get his daughters attention.

There was nothing but the sound of the air flowing around them, and she just shut her eyes, allowing even more of her salty tears moving along her cheeks. She was in such a predicament now. She wasn't sure if she should tell her father her deepest secret.

"Dad, I..." her father piped up at the sound of a familiar voice coming from the unusually quiet girl on the bed, and when he whipped his head towards her, he froze at the sight he was seeing.

She was just laying there crying with wife shaky E/C eyes. It was like she'd been traumatized and that was very clear, but he wondered what exactly it was that she was traumatized from.

Allowing his lips to tremble as he felt all sadness enter his body just by the look of his only daughter crying and braking down into tears, he turned the other way to hide the tears that flowed from his face, "God, I... I wish I could've been here...!"

"Dad we killed someone...!!"

That's when her father froze up and slowly looked her way, his own E/C eyes darting all around the female like she was some kind of monster he pitied.