𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢.

THE NEXT DAY WHEN Y/N, walked towards the blondes class during lunch, she wondered why he wasn't waiting for her by the door like he always did. She got an unexplainable feeling that grew inside of her feeling, it was like something was going to happen but it wasn't really a bad feeling nor was it a good one.

She quietly hummed to herself while she walked up to the door and peaked her head, ignoring the other students that left the wide classroom.

Once all of the other young men and women passed by her with whispers and giggles, that's when the woman finally waltzed right into the room.

Her walking stopped when she was in front of the blonde that stood in front of her with his hands folded together while they sat down against his thighs. He looked so different to her and her lips widely parted in shock a little.

Zero had cut his hair.

"Zero.... What the hell...? What.. what happened to your hair...??" She breathed out, a slight voice crack heard by just the man thats smile dropped. Y/N was way too busy focusing on his hair to even think about herself.

The male didn't like the way Y/N stared at him in disappointment. It was like he'd just gotten stabbed in the chest a million times, "What.. you... you don't like it..? I.. used the money you gave me t-to get it cut...!!"

"What made you do.. that? I- I mean.. it doesn't look bad on you but.. I loved your long hair..." she murmured, getting even closer to the blonde that now rested his hand at the top of his head.

Running her fingers through his pale hair with a grimace, the female darted her eyes all around his hair, "Shit, Zero..."

His heart ached in his chest at the sound of a disappointed sigh that left Y/Ns mouth. He really wasn't expecting her to be upset with him, in fact, he had expected her to love him even more.

Blue eyes tearing up while he felt his own blonde locs with a shaky sigh, he snapped his neck up to the woman, "Do you hate it...?! I.. I did this for you! I thought you.. I thought you'd like it, Y/N..!!!"

"It's not that I hate it.. it's just..." She closed her mouth while she continued looking all around at his pale locs with narrowed E/C eyes. "Just.. you should just grow it out again, alright...?"

Zero whimpered at the sound of her voice getting lower. Whenever Y/Ns voice went lower he could tell that there was something she didn't like.

"I- I got it styled as well!! So.. so it wouldn't look bad, Y/N!!" He choked out, a small bead of his tear already running down his right eye that had even more tears building up inside of it.

"Calm down, Zero..." She removed her hands away from his hair and put them on the sides of his cheeks, "It looks fine, alright..?"

"J-JUST FINE?!!" He screamed out, gaining the attention of people that passed by the classroom that only had the both of them inside of it.

The woman was cut off by the sound of Zero yelling at her, but she could tell that he was really stressed for some reason so she just decided she'd be gentle with him instead of cursing him out.

She brushed her thumbs up and down against the blue eyed teens cheeks with low breaths, "Baby, you look perfect... I like your hair.. you don't need to-"

Cutting her off with a large pout that was mixed with an expression of anger, Zero slammed his hand onto Y/Ns hand before he pushed her hand closer back to her own body. "Get OFF OF ME!! I- I KNOW YOU'RE LYING TO ME..!! YOU JUST WANNA.. M-MAKE ME FEEL GOOD!!!"

Y/N didn't know exactly what to respond with, but she didn't like the new way the blonde was acting towards her. She missed how he used to be, and by missed she meant she wanted him to be a bit more intimidated by her again.

Not hearing any more reassuring words coming from the girl he loved the most, that's when he pushed his face into both of his hands with long cries that were now muffled, "I- I LOOK SO BAD, DON'T I..?!"

"Can you stop fucking crying..? You're making this into a way bigger thing than it should be, Zero..." Y/N scoffed out while she eyed down to the man that only cried even harder, some of his snot slowly falling out of his nose.

"I'll.. I KNOW I'LL N-NEVER BE.. T-TALL OR... BUFF, BUT... I- I STILL CUT MY HAIR FOR YOU AND.. YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE IT..! I BET YOU'RE STILL THINKING OF.. N-NICK AND NOT.. ME!!!"

Y/N went still at the mention of her friend, knowing that Zero couldn't have seen him anywhere near since most of the time she was by him when the blonde wasn't around.

"What was that...?" The female watched as Zero's eyes widened at his own mini meltdown about appearances.

"What..?! What...? No! I didn't.. no, Y/N... I didn't! stop!!" He turned his face back towards Y/N, his eyes still watery and his body now shaking violently.

"No, no." She ignored the random words and stuff he uttered breathlessly, "You know about Nick's haircut... How do you know about his haircut, Zero?"

Zero panicked and he didn't even feel good about making eye contact with Y/N. It was usually the opposite. "I.. I don't!! I just guessed that...!"

"What the hell are you saying right now? Think properly!!" She raised her voice at the blonde that backed up with panicked breaths, his lower back hitting hard against the desk behind him.

Feeling his soft skin making hard contact with the desk behind him, that's when he whipped his face to the desk behind him before he aggressively punched his fist down against it really hard. "STOP IT!! STOP! YOU'RE FUCKING HURTING ME!!!"

Flinching back at the sudden noise that flowed from Zero's mouth, she looked inbetween the man and the desk with the stern expression wiped off of her face.

She saw Zero turning back around to her while he brushed some of his now shorter hair away from his eyes, "Y/N..!! Come here! Don't.. leave..."

Now that those words left his mouth, that only made Y/N want to leave even more, so that's what she was going to do.

Turning on her heel with a cringe on her facial features, that's when she felt herself being tackled onto the ground from behind.

The side of her face was slapped onto the ground and she screeched out in pain, "OWW! WHAT THE FUCK, ZERO?!"

"I DON'T.. WANT YOU TO LEAVE-"

He was cut off by the feeling of Y/N quickly rolling over so that she was sitting right on top of Zero's waist, "You're WEIRD!!"

The woman shot up to her feet and looked down at the male that just held his stomach with wide eyes that had tears spilling from them. She couldn't even feel bad because she didn't even know what Zero would've done to her. The way Jane ended up didn't really help her thoughts either.

Looking up from the boy on the ground with a grunt, that's when Y/N went on her way, ignoring Zero's wails and begs for her to come back.