𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

YUJIN HAD HIS DARK EYES, sat on the door as he contemplated on whether he should've opened it or not while the female was too busy trying to fight off the blonde man that was beginning to straddle her with his eyes glaring daggers into the boy that was having thoughts of just making a run for it. He didn't want to end up dead, and he knew that Zero felt he had nothing to lose.

"Y-YUJIN!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! CALL THE COPS-" Her screaming became muffled and her eyes went shut when she realized that Zero's forearm just mad hard contact with her mouth.

His eyes looked to be a lot darker and dull, it was like he was forcing himself not to feel anything in that moment, but she could still see the love lingering through his unusually fierce eyes.

Pushing all of his body weight down against the woman's body while he whipped his head up to the dark haired man that felt like his feet had just been super glued to the ground, the only thing Zero gave was a warning with his scary looking eyes.

"Don't... you dare try to contact anyone..." He grumbled lowly, still making sure the other pale boy could hear him through all of Y/Ns muffling and shifting.

Yujin only swallowed the imaginary lump in his stomach while he slowly started to take long steps away, only angering the blonde that now had a clenched jaw.

He truly didn't know what to do, because if he were to call the cops and somehow nothing were to happen, then he was done for good, but if he also just stood there, he might've been done for good as well, but there was also a ninety percent chance that he could've been safe, the fear was just taking over within him.

"Yujin... Come here.." the blue eyed male pushed his veiny arm down against the females mouth, his eyes still all over the teen that froze up at his own name leaving the blondes mouth, "Come here now."

Still unsure, afraid, and confused of what to do, the sound of the woman's cries and muffled getting louder really took him out of his thinking lane, so his mind was all scrambled and that only made him feel so much worse than before.

Seeing that the male was too inside of his own thoughts, Zero glanced down at the woman for a quick second before he looked back up at the man and decided to give him a call out, "YUJIN!!"

Now finally snapped out of his thoughts, the man felt his whole body vibrating, and he could've sworn he felt his feet begining to melt into the ground due to the immense fear already taking over his entire body.

"Come here!! Now!" Zero kept on fighting against the woman underneath him, doing anything he could to keep her from getting loose from his skinny body.

Before Yujin could even respond to the demand for him to get closer to him, Y/N already had her face away from the blondes lips while she threw her head back to stare at the boy. "IF YOU DON'T... CALL THE C-COPS, NOW... I WILL GUT.. YOU!!"

"YUJIN! DON'T LISTEN TO HER...!! DON'T CALL THE COPS! I'M...." He shut himself up do the hard wriggling the female began doing, but then he dropped his upper body back down ontop of her and stared down the raven haired teen. "I'M NOT GOING TO HURT YOU, I PROMISE!!"

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR..?!!" Yujin shouted back, finally speaking up during the whole time.

"I'M HERE TO GET REVENGE... ON Y/N...!" The woman stopped her wriggling for a quick minute to turn her face back down to the blonde that tightened his hold against her body. It was like he was finally putting his strength to use, and Y/N obviously wasn't enjoying that at all.

Y/N didn't know why, but she felt her heart sting a little. She felt so betrayed, and of course she didn't want something bad to happen to Yujin, but she also didn't like the fact that she was the one being targeted even though she was fully aware of the pain she caused against the blonde male.