𝐱𝐥𝐯.

WHEN IT WAS TIME FOR, school again, Zero didn't think much of it at all. He thought it'd be a regular just like all of the other days, but he was wrong, he was really wrong. He didn't know what was coming for him, and Y/N didn't either. They didn't even spare the sex tape they made another thought, they just thought it'd be sitting in their camera rolls forever.

The blonde boy brushed away some of his white hair away from his eyes before glancing up at the crowd that parted for him.

There was whispers that came from the crowd, and that caused him to snap out of the daze he was usually in whenever he'd walk into school.

His walking slowed down a bit as his face moved from person to person. There was a lot of people that began to huddle around him and giggle, and that made him really overwhelmed by the feeling.

"Hey!" A shout was heard behind the blonde, resulting in him turning around only to see a man that had a hand pointed out to him, "You're the guy from the video!!"

His heart sank down to his stomach at the sound of loud cackling and laughter that left majority of the people around him.

"Dude, if I saw you, I would've never guessed that it'd be that big!!" A girl complimented in a weird way, only making Zero even more uncomfortable.

An unknown man placed his hand on the blondes shoulder, making him flinch at the feeling. He didn't even know the guy yet he was still being touched by him. "Yeah, where'd you get that horse?"

"Oh my god, wait! Is that a hickey!" A feminine voiced squealed out before another feminine voice chimed in, "I bet it's from Y/N...!"

"Nah, let's talk about how he was doing it with Y/N, though... Don't you guys remember how she'd like.. slap him around and shit when we'd go home?"

"Yeah man, I agree. That's like, the weirdest mix ever," another man laughed out uncontrollably.

There was a high pitched scoff that came from the side of the blonde that couldn't keep up with the people around him, "Oh, come on guys. We all knew that Y/N would pick on him because she liked him, so now that they're together, we should respect that!"

Just as another person was about to put their second sense in, the sound of the loud speaker from above cut on, gaining everybody's attention.

"Zero Andersen to the office, please." The person on the other side of the speaker sounded stressed and disappointed, and that only made Zero so much more scared.

He was in distraught with the people around him and he wanted to just drop down to his knees to start begging for them to stop teasing him, but he had to focus on getting to the office at the moment.

The blonde speed walked through the school while people called after him and yelled things like "Succulent dick Zero!!"

The man stopped thoughts from enetrring through his mind and forced himself to only be set on going to see the principal.

He felt so embarrassed and sick to his stomach once he assumed that the video had went around the entire school because he there was laughs coming from people whenever he came to someone's view.

When the blonde had finally made it to his destination, he didn't even bother to knock on the door, he just pulled it open and slipped himself in the cold room.

He turned himself around and stiffened up at the sight of Y/N in a seat across from the principals desk.

The principal unwrapped her hands and pointed to the empty seat beside Y/N, "Why don't you go on a take a seat right next to Y/N?"