𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐱.

THE ANGRY MALE STOOD IN, front of his younger sister with tired eyes and no expression on his face. He wasn't acting like himself and Zelia didn't like that at all because he started to remind her of their father whether he was sticking up for her or not. She just didn't like the way he was acting.

After a few minutes of just staring down at the blonde girl, Zero snapped to his senses, "Go to sleep. You have to.. g-go to sleep..."

Processing the males words, Zelia turned herself around and immediately plopped herself down onto her pink and white covers before she pulled her plain white blanket on top of her.

The man didn't move a muscle though. He just stood right in front of the girl, shifting in his stance a few times as he did so.

Zelia shook underneath her covers while she wondered why her brother just wasn't leaving her alone. She thought he was going to strike the minute she closed her eyes, so that made her not want to go to sleep at all.

Once the teen noticed Zelia shaking with shaky breaths and tears seeping out of her eyes, he stiffened up and his tired eyes went wide and were filled with softness.

"Zelia..." Her low wails started getting more high pitched, and all of a sudden it felt like flashbacks of him crying because of his father came back.

Hands dropping down to his legs, the male then began to panic while he strided over to the girl that was petrified about what was going to happen to her.

Crouching down with worry in his deep eyes, Zero raised his hand up to the blondes arm, causing her to flinch back with trembling lips and even more violent tears coming from her light eyes.

The blonde ignored the way she flinched back from him and just pushed his hand down onto the side of Zelias face. "Z-Zelia... D-Don't cry!! I.. I'm not gonna hurt you!!!"

Those words only resulted in even more cries coming from the child. She didn't believe a word her brother said since she was sure that she'd just heard him go crazy.

"Go to sleep! Go to SLEEP!!" He shouted in her face with shaking eyes. The man was already losing his patience and he didn't know how he was going to fix any of this.

Zelia tensed up with her eyes going wide and mouth patting due to the shock of her brother shouting right in her face.

After a short period of the siblings having a staredown, Zero then pushed his hand back down onto Zelias arm before he tightly wrapped his arm around it with crazy eyes.

Zelia then gasped at the feeling of her older brother pulling her upper body close to him so that their noses were practically touching. "SLEEP! GO TO SLEEP!!! SLEEP!! GO TO BED!!"

The blonde girl felt traumatized to the point that she didn't even know what to say. Her throat went tight and it felt like there was a large pit of many emotions forming in the center of her stomach. Her body quaked and all she could was gasp to herself while tears left her eyes.

"WHY AREN'T YOU SLEEPING??!!" He rocked her body back and forth, and that action resulted in a loud scream that came from the young girl.

She didn't feel safe with the male at all which was something she never thought she'd feel since he was always her biggest protector. She just wanted to go far far away from him.

The girls pale hair repeatedly hit against her face and back when she felt her brother pushing and pulling her back and forth, and she didn't even try to fight against him. All she did was cry.

After some more minutes of Zero rocking his little sister, he then pushed her back up onto the bed before he immediately stood up on his feet again with a look of horror across his face.