𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢.

THE GIRLS FATHER THOUGHT, that there was only one thing left to do for both his daughter and his safety. He didn't want Y/N to just live in fear for the rest of her life if he ever made her go on the run, and he obviously didn't want her to just stay with the psychotic man since her life was also at risk, so there was one thought that singled out. He had to call cops on this crazy man his daughter was speaking about, and he knew that if he were to get the blonde locked up in a cell, he wouldn't regret it at all, especially since everything he put his daughter through.

He shifted himself against the girls bed before he pushed his hand out and reached it down towards his daughters head before he gently placed his hand at the top of her head, causing her to glance up at him with worry in her body, "Y/N... Don't.. don't be afraid, but.. We're going to have to put him in jail, honey... You can't-"

"What?! J-Jail? Once he's let out he's going to find me and I'll be done for, dad!! You don't get it! I'm scared for my fucking life...!!" Her eyes bulged out of her skull as she piped up on her bed, her voice sounding quivery as she sent her father pleading eyes, but knowing that he'd already made his decision just so she could be safe away from the murderer.

"I'm sorry... We have to.. and we're going to whether you like it or not, baby.." he clenched his jaw at his daughter, her fear only giving his even more reasons why he thought he should put the psychotic man in a cell for the rest of his life.

Shutting her E/C eyes with shaky breaths that came from her nose while she struggled to hold into her tears that were about to escape from her eyes, that's when she while body began to shake, "Please...!! I really don't want to-"

"Nothing bad is going to happen to you if he's in cuffs, alright Y/N...?" He was so hurt to see Y/N in a such a state, but it was also so understandable why she was so afraid of him. He was controlling her, and she didn't even realize until she was finally apart from him, which was so sickening to see.

Y/N shot her eyes back open so she could look at her dad, an intense glint growing through her deep eyes that began to grow a darker shade than what they were, "Please dad, we don't have to do this..! W-We could just get rid of him ourselves, I mean.. he did it! So why can't we-"

A gasp leaving out of his lips, causing his daughter to stop through what she was saying, that's when she saw her father furrowing his eyebrows with his eyes growing watery once again, "Stop it!! You're being just liked him...! Do you not see what he's done to you??"

"I... I'm sorry!! You're right, you're right... I- I don't know what's gotten into me..!" Y/N voice choked up, and she felt like there was a little lump in her throat that was almost forcing her to just break down into tears. It was like every little thing around her was enough to make her cry just right then and there because she wondered how she'd feel without the things she had.

"He's.. he's controlling you, Y/N! You cannot let him get to you!! This is why I'm telling you, baby... We.. we need to send him to jail so he'll never do these type of things to others...!! It's disgusting.. a-and I hate to see you likes this, and I'm sure you hate to see yourself this way as well...!"

Y/N couldn't even utter a single word. All she could do was choke over her words once again, her heart thumps seeming to cloud all through her head while ringing filled her ears that seemed so much more fragile at the moment because she was in such a vulnerable state.

Crouching down to his daughter that only darted her E/C eyes around while her stomach continuously dropped with each second that flew pass her snd her father, that's when she felt him putting his hands in hers, so she whipped her head back to him with a look of confusion and heavy fear over her face.

"Baby...! This is why I'm telling you... If you help me get him in jail, then... You'll be set free...!! He will never do anything like this to you again, and you'll be happy honey..! You can be yourself again..." He sent her pleading eyes, only causing her to feel a bad feeling growing within her stomach. She actually didn't know what to think even though the obvious answer was right in front of her.

She tried to tug her hands away from the older male that kept his hold on her with a small bead of his tear dripping down against his cheek, the bad thoughts being the only thoughts that filled her mind, "I don't know dad!! He's gonna be out to get me..!"

"And that's why I say we get him in jail! You don't deserve this at all, Y/N.. sure you did some bad things, but you really do not need to go through this...! Nobody does!! It's absolutely horrible! We need to get you help, and we need to get this Zero fucker in a cell!!"

"Hmmn...!! I- I.." she looked down at her floor, the feeling of her dad's thumbs moving all around the back of her hands so he could soothe her, "O-Okay..."