𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

THE TEEN WAS ON HIS WAY TO, his bus when he heard footsteps approaching from behind him. A small bubble of euphoria formed in his stomach but he ignored it, just waiting for the female to hurt him already.

"Zero." She whispered at his ear, watching as he turned around and met her eyes in a panic.

The woman let out a hearty laugh, meanwhile Zero let out an annoyed huff.

Her laughter only grew when she saw his knitted eyebrows and the way the ends of his lips turned downwards.

When her chuckles and giggles died down she wiped the corner of her eye with a small sigh. "Jesus..."

The boy waited for his bully to beat him like she always did, and he had to say, he was really stunned that she didn't already get to the point.

She showed the blonde slow blinks as she took steps closer to him, loving the way he didn't move a muscle.

Lifting one of her hands up to his face, she cupped her hand around Zero's jawline and rubbed his cheek with her thumb.

"How was your day Zero...?" She mumbled, watching the way his eyes shined a bit.

"It was.. g-good, I guess..."

"You guess?"

"Mhm.."

Her other hand snaked around Zero's slightly tight waist, causing him to jerk to the side a little, "Is someone bothering you Zero?"

"No Y/N... I'm.. good, yeah.. I'm doing good in school..." He whispered the last part, embarrassed that he just shared unnecessary information with the girl.

She bit on her bottom lip and wrapped her whole arm around his waist, gently pulling the blonde closer, "Yeah? You're doing good..?"

Every inch of the teens body turned bright red. The woman was so unpredictable, and he found her boldness so admiring.

"Y-Yeah..." He whispered, a pleading glint forming in his narrowed blue eyes.

She went quiet, taking in the mans features just like she always did. Then she decided to actually say something.

"Do you want a kiss from me again...?"

Zero began to choke on his words and he avoided eye contact with Y/N. "I- what... I don't.. Uh- I.. it's.. u-up to you...?"

The other teen found his stuttering comical in some sort of way.

Thoughts went through the woman's head for a moment, then she shrugged to herself and said yolo.

When Zero saw her moving her face closer to his, he started to panic and he was unsure of what he should do.

Y/N slowly pressed her lips onto Zero's, enjoying the feeling of his soft lips beneath hers.

The blonde fluttered his eyes shut and let Y/N do the kissing, finally glad that there wasn't a lot of people to see him making out with the woman.

During the long kiss, Y/N moved her arms that was wrapped around Zero's waist, and unwrapped it.

She raised her hand up to the back of the blondes head and pushed her fingers through his hair, just like before.

His hair was soft and it was something she loved about him. It was smooth and the color was just something she'd never seen before. It was so blonde to the point that it looked white, and that was very rare.

He was one of a kind to her.

Her other hand moved further down his waist before sliding right under the boys shirt.

She loved the feeling of Zero's smooth skin underneath her fingers as she rubbed his back up and down.

The kiss was getting deeper and Zero didn't think he could keep up with the way Y/Ns mouth moved against his.

Wet sounds erupted from their lips, only making Zero even more overwhelmed. He hoped he was doing whatever he was doing right.

Y/N smooshed her and Zero's body closer together, silently allowing him to take in the feeling of her boobs slightly moving up against his own chest.

Once Zero realized that the bullies boobs were pressed onto him, his face turned even more red and he felt his pants tightening.

She stuffed her tongue in his mouth, causing a high pitched screech to come from him.

Y/N finally pulled away from Zero and flickered her eyes from his lips, then back to his blue eyes. "Do you want more Zero...?"

"What.. do you mean...?" He muttered with half lidded eyes, looking from Y/Ns eyes, then back to the saliva that was connected from their lips.

His breathing was heavy and he was jealous that Y/N didn't seem to be that out of breath. His panting made him seem like a loser.

Y/N gently jerked Zero's head back by his hair and chuckled at his gasp that came out when she did that action. "You know what I mean..."

Zero didn't reply with anything, he just gulped before shutting his eyes and tilting his head back more.

The girl giggled and pushed Zero up against the wall behind him before pulling some of her body weight off of him.

"You're so fucking needy and desperate. Do you know how lame that is? Me. You're that much of a prude that you try to get fucked, at school, by me!"

The boys heart sank once he saw Y/N backing away with another one of her judgemental smirks.

He was deeply embarrassed and ashamed of his actions. He just wanted someone to touch him and be nice to him, and it felt like feeding into Y/Ns flirtiness was the only way to feel that.

Of course there were people who were nice to him, but he didn't have a close bond with any of those people.

Tears welled up into the corners of the boys eyes and his looked down at his feet in shame.

"Oh my god... You fucking creep! You were actually going to let me fuck you!"

His lips wobbled as he listened to the degrading that came his way. He listened so hard to the point that he couldn't take it anymore.

The boy clutched onto his bag and sprinted away from the H/C haired woman, not even bothering to look back.

He was just so embarrassed that he had to get out of there. He didn't even think about the consequences that would come with him taking off.