𝐱𝐢𝐢.

THE NEXT TIME ZERO STEPPED, foot In to school, he felt excitement building up in his stomach. He didn't know why, but he also didn't want to over think it so he just assumed it was because Y/N wasn't going to hurt him at the moment. He hummed a song as he went on his way to his class without a care in this world, until he felt a pairs of hands yank him into a nearby classroom.

Zero was about to run back to the direction he felt himself come from until he felt a hand slap his mouth shut.

The blonde started to wiggle around in the hold the anonymous person had on him, but when he realized that he couldn't get out he started to panic.

After a while the male stopped trying to leave the hold and he just accepted his fate.

His breathing was heavy and he felt the familiar feeling of his pretty eyes begging to water.

"Hey." The voice from behind Zero finally said something and that made him pipe up a little, "You're about to cry Zero...?"

After the question left past the woman's lips, Zero immediately stopped the tears from falling down his face and he straighted up his posture.

He sniffled, the sadness quickly, and surprisingly, wiping away, "Y-Y/N.. it's.. it's you!?"

Loud chortles were heard from the female that finally unwrapped her arms from around the boy.

Zero whirled himself around to see the woman sending him another one of her evil grins. "It is you..."

"Is that anyway to greet me Zero?" Y/N teased, pointing out her index finger to boop the boy right on his nose.

Zero pursed his lips to the side with a little giggle, "S-Sorry, Y/N.. hi...!"

Y/N did appreciate the fact that he gave her a proper greeting, but she didn't like how he quickly turned from scared to happy with her.

It made her think about how easily he could get attached to someone other than her.

Looking around the classroom awkwardly, Zero tried to do anything to ignore the stare Y/N had on him. He wasn't going to lie and say he didn't like the attention, but it could get awkward at times.

The blonde finally turned after feeling her stare on him for quite some time, and right before he was about to speak up, she beat him to it. "Zero. Do you know why I pulled you in here?"

"Uh- no.. I was actually just about to ask you..!" He grinned from ear to ear, which was rare. "C-Could you tell me Y/N..?"

"Come here," she pushed both of her arms out and spread them, showing Zero what she wanted.

Zero raised an eyebrow and tilted his head, "You.. you want me to hug you? That's why you made me come here?"

Y/N dropped both of her arms down to the side and gave Zero hard blinks.

The man didn't let out anymore questions, he just walked straight up to Y/N and let her pull him into a bone crushing hug.

Zero had a hard time adjusting into the woman's hold, but when she let loose a little, he finally felt comfortable.

His head was laid down against her chest and that made him feel a little flustered, he was drowning in the feeling of Y/Ns cold hand moving up under his shirt to feel his lower back, and he loved the way she pet him on his head like a little puppy.

He let out a satisfied sigh, only wanting to melt into her hold. "I really like your hugs Y/N..."

All of sudden the boy felt himself being pulled away from the H/C haired teen.

Looking up at the bully, his eyes went big and a pout formed on his lips. "Hey- why'd you stop..?"

When Zero didn't hear anything, he started to get afraid of what Y/N was thinking, and that drives him away.

The male gulped before leaning his head back even more, not even uttering another word to the female. He just waited for her to say something first.

Once Y/N snapped out of her daze, she spoke up, "I wanted to tell you about lunch with me today."

Zero huffed out in relief and shook his head slowly, "W-What about lunch Y/N..?"

Y/N pulled the man closer to her and pushed the lingering strands of hair in front of his eyes away. "I wanna take you somewhere baby,"

Feeling butterflies fly around in his stomach, Zero looked down at his feet with yet another giggle. "R-Really..? Wh-Where would we even go..?"

"I don't know, somewhere nearby.." she wrapped her fingers around his chin, forcing him to look up at her, "You like the sound of that..?"

"I would, but..." He pouted again, "I don't have any money with me Y/N.."

Y/N let out an even louder laugh, causing the boy to shut his eyes at the sound of it echoing throughout the classroom.

"You're so cute Zero!" She said, her laughter dying down.

All Zero wanted to do was lay his head back onto her chest, but he knew he couldn't without her permission. "Thank you...."

She playfully squeezed his bright red cheeks, "I'll be the one paying, okay?"

Zero hummed in thought, but before he could respond to Y/N, she already made the decision for him.

"You're going." She smiled once more.

"I.." once Zero saw the dark stare Y/N gave him all he did was nod.

The glare disappeared from her E/C eyes in a heartbeat and it was replaced by a shining light Zero had never seen in those eyes before.

She put both hands on his shoulders and forced him closer to her, giving him a fast and passionate kiss that he gladly returned.

"I'll see you later, okay?"

"Wait, how will you-"

Y/N shut the boy up by giving him another quick kiss before pulling away just like before.

"I always know where to find you."