𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱.

THE BEAUTIFUL TEEN PULLED, himself off of the dark haired girl with wide eyes and fear flowing through his body. He noticed that it was Y/Ns voice that was behind the door, and he really didn't want her to see this side of him. She probably would've thought he was crazy.

The blonde stood up to his feet once again and looked around at the room while he also paid close attention to the female that began to turn against the ground.

He cursed to himself as he leaned himself over and clasped the woman's ankled in his pale hands right before he began to drag her through the room, trying to find any other door that was nearby.

As he looked around for a while, he began to hear the door knob rattling, and that freaked him out.

His breath hitched as he whipped his head from all around the room. "Damn it... Damn it...!"

Once he heard the creaking of the door, he turned himself around with trembled lips while he took fast steps over to a large table.

Zero then crouched down and shoved the brunette under the table, a small smile forming on his lips at the realization that it was dark underneath so nobody would see her if they didn't face her.

He pushed himself back up to his feet with a shaky sigh before he took some steps back and whirled himself around to the door.

After a few more seconds of being still and quiet to himself, Zero started to hear the creaking of the door grow louder, and soon enough he saw Y/N entering the room.

The ends of his lips moving upwards, Zeros eyes crinkled as he smile, but soon his smile dropped once he saw another male walking right behind the female.

Y/N looked away from the other man behind her and once her E/C eyes landed on Zero, she stopped in her tracks and her mouth slightly dropped open.

Zero's piercing blue eyes moved down to the woman's hands and his heart tightened a bit. Y/N had her hand in his.

"Oh... Zero." She mumbled, pulling the boy behind her a little closer.

Zero couldn't bring himself to say anything to the bully. He craved for her the entire time, and she was out and about with some other guy.

Turning his head over to the male that now stood beside Y/N, his eyes went darker and wider once he recognized the boy to be Yujin.

When Yujin felt Zero's dark stare on him, he moved himself closer to the H/C haired woman and wrapped his arms around hers before he pushed his face on her shoulder with a frown.

Y/N smiled at the blonde that stood in front of her, "What are you doing here? Why aren't you dancing?"

Zero balled his hands into tight fists, not caring that his knuckles turned whiter than him. "What am I doing here...? What are you doing here with... Him!!"

The girl chuckled at his little voice crack that was heard by her and Yujin before she walked closer to the blonde, pulling the dark haired boy along with her.

Narrowing his now dark eyes at Y/N, Zeros face turned red, and this time it wasn't because he was flustered. He was actually mad and anyone in the room could sense that.

She tilted her head to the side before she put her hand up to Zero's face and began to stroke his cheek, "Awww, what's wrong? You look mad."

Once the victim felt the touch of his bully, he couldn't help but begin to break down.

He slowly leaned into her touch with an irritated expression and salty tears that were already falling down his red cheeks, but no words were heard from him, only long sniffles that came from his nose.