𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯.

THE SKINNY BOY HEARD LOUD, pinging sounds from his phone when he was just waking from his soft sleep. He had his head laid down on Y/Ns bare chest and turned on his side with his arm slung over her waist meanwhile the woman was silently sleeping on her back with her arm wrapped over the blondes waist as well. They both had the covers over them and they were both completely naked as well.

Zeros collar bone and neck was plastered with dark red and purple-ish hickeys, and he loved that. He loved the marks the woman gave him, and he always wanted more from her.

The blonde ignored the sound of his phone, only wanting to focus on cuddling the woman beside him, but the buzzing and punging only grew louder, so he had to force himself to check who it was.

As more sounds came from his device that was on Y/Ns dresser, he groggily and agonizingly pulled his arm from around her waist, causing her to move around a bit.

He turned himself onto his back with a small huff that left his lips once his back gently hit against the soft sheets.

After a few seconds of laying there and listening to the notifications from his phone, he began to sit himself up.

The male stretched out his hand a bit and grabbed a small chunk of the sheet that covered him and the girl before he pulled some of it over himself.

Once that was done, the blonde then scooted down on the bed and grabbed his phone with pursed lips, only wanting to be in the arms of the woman that he loved even though she wasn't far from him.

Thumb finger reaching over to the on button, the man gave it a soft tap and watched as his phone turned on.

When his phone was on, his eyes bulged open and a grimace was already forming on his face at what he was seeing.

Of course it just had to be Jane texting him. She was spamming him and sending all kinds of threats, even death ones, but that wasn't what he was worried about at all. He didn't to go to jail and he didn't want to be away from the woman he loved, he felt that he'd rather die.

He stared at all of the texts messages that came through on his phone, and he wasn't happy with them at all.

The man slumped over his phone as his fingers shakily reached up to his lips. He pushed his fingers through his mouth and gently started to nibble at them.

As his eyes scanned over all of the texts that he was sent, the nibbling started turning into biting.

His body started rocking back and forth and his phone started to shake through his fingers, resulting in the female behind him to feel the weight of his body moving up against the bed.

Her eyes fluttered open and her head slowly looked over to the side of her bed, noticing the boys missing presence.

When she realized where the rocking was coming from, she then turned her E/C eyes onto the blonde that had his back facing her.

The girl then got up from the bed with squinted eyes that were still struggling to stay open, messy H/C hair, and puffy lips due to the hard kissing she did with the blonde.

She propped her upper body up by her elbows and tilted her head to the side as she seen Zeros rocking grow harder, "Zero, what's up with you...?"

Zero flinched at the unexpected sound of Y/Ns words and he snapped his neck over to her face, embarrassed that she'd just seen him acting like a crazy mental patient.

"I- it's...! It's Jane!!!" He shouted out, genuinely looking scared for his own life.

Y/N shrugged her shoulders, "So...? You do remember what I told you right..?"

"Y/N, I- I know... But...!!" His eyes moved back down to the phone in his hands while his shaking increased. "Just look!!"

Without a thought, the blonde shoved his device in the females hand with worry all clear on his features. "She's been texting me!!!"

Eyes moving all around the texts that were on the males phone, she then stopped looking over them to stare right at the blonde in her bed.

She gave him a soft sigh with a little smirk, "Aren't you the cutest thing..?"

"What...?" Zero did appreciate the fact that she called him cute, but he didn't think it was appropriate at the moment.

"Listen Zero. I will make sure she doesn't do anything to you, alright? You may see her in class, I can't just get my father to change your schedule after all of the hard work you've done in there, but I am able to make sure she cannot reach you outside of that class, got that?"

The man dropped his hand down against his bare thigh with slow nods. He was a little more calmer than before, but he was still so afraid of the brunette. He didn't know what her next move would be.

Y/N stared at the blonde up and down before she clicked her tongue and sighed in defeat before pushing her hand out to the man that just stared at it in confusion.

"Give me the phone?" She demanded as if it wasn't obvious.

The boy pushed his device into the palm of Y/Ns hand and watched her begin to tap on the screen.

When her typing came to a halt, she shoved the phone back into the blondes hands before turning herself around so that she was now on her back, raising her arms to the back of her head, "Hey I thought you blocked her anyway,"

"I unblocked her when I was going to kill her." Zero casually responded, glancing up at the woman before he went right back onto the brunettes contacts.

"Oh." She laughed awkwardly, opting to not think much about the words that just escaped past the males lips.

When his finger made contact with his and Jane's messages his eyes grew big when he saw what Y/N had sent the other female.

He clicked on the video that was sent to the brunette and stared at it in genuine shock.

"You're a-already recording...?"

"Mhmm,"

The blonde stared down, too stunned by the females bold actions. "Y-Y/N... Why.. did you send her this...?"

He watched as he laid on his back while nodding his head. He also saw the way his cheeks grew into a deeper shade of red through the screen and he didn't even know what to think.

"To let her know that you're all mine Zero. Who knows? She might hurry away from you," Y/N joked while she started to rest her eyes.

Zero had a bad feeling about it before the words 'ler her know that you're all mine' came from the woman's mouth.